Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I think it was like 25mm but dont quote me on that. I think its a similar autocannon to the one on the p39.

Calliope’s brother
The Whizbang

Firing 180mm

6 Likes

Btw heres a little marmon herrington tankette actually used in combat by the dutch, the Indonesians, the ROC, and possibly even the usa in alaska.

CTLS-4ATAC

1 Like

Nah, it was a testbed to make a supersonic propeller aircraft lol

Houthi? Aren’t those the people who think they can take of 11 US carrier groups?

It is removed, you can tell by the barrel threading on the end.

Sweden had something similar with SS.11’s, don’t remember the desig. tho, probably a TGB or PGTB.

Edit:

That’s unfortunate

Funny this thing uses the same Allison Turboshaft motors as the A2D in game right now. Didn’t it let out like 1k sonic booms a second because of the propeller tip vortices?

Hoping to get the Eye of the Tiger here (Rafale B)…

4 Likes

T-46
t46dev18-f3fe479b93e334ae168d4263698f7668
BT-SV

11 Likes

I always wondered why the soviets didnt just change to the single t46 inatead of the separate bts and t26s.

ROCS Hai Bao of the East China Sea fleet. Went on to serve in the anti communist salvation army’s 2nd fleet. Former Japanese vessel of an unknown type. 40 tons, loads of 25mm and 13mm guns.

2 Likes

If i understand it correctly it was still raw and too expensive to produce, as production of it wasn’t fully adopted.
T-46 was adopted into service, but quickly got out of it for the issues described, total of 4 “serial” (as not prototypes) were produced but after a year of service they all ended up on repairs after trainings. After another year all T-46 were withdrawn in 1938, however despite that T-46 was used in WW-2 as stationary firing points.
I suppose those were the 4 serial T-46, and they had problems with mobility, hence them all ending up on repairs and then as stationary firing points.

A paper plane that will never come into game. But I love it so much so I post.
Sukhoi S-37, the best soviet jet (In WT) you can image.

1 Like

Russian J10 and rafale hybrid 😂

more like rafale and griffin? and a little mig-29.

Has a similar intake convention to the SU-47.

Eitan IFV

Waiting for this beast to enter the game…probably going to be the most protected wheeled vehicle to enter the game. The Eitan IFV…armed with a Samson RWS that has a 30mm Mk44, 2x Spike Missiles, 12x smoke grenade launchers, a coaxial 7.62mm machine gun, the Iron Fist APS (as seen on the in-game Black Knight), a laser warning system, and more. With the Namer IFV concept likely shelved for the foreseable future, this is the closest thing we’ll get for a top tier Israeli IFV (that’s not to say the Namer IFV concept can’t be added later as well). Not only does the Eitan have an IFV variant, it also has an assault gun variant (that was last seen in very early testing and likely features several mock components)…which was being tendered to Brazil but I haven’t seen anything further on it.

3 Likes

Both the Eitan and Namer would make wonderful IFV additions, since as far as I’m aware they both fully existed in a combat capable form. The assault gun variant of the Eitan is new to me though, what’s it designated and where’d you hear about it at?

2 Likes