Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Honestly i prefer the concept that looked like a morbidly obese leopard 2A4, though if gaijin gets to that level of tanks i would love to see both types as the top-tier line up

Iโ€™m fine with anything except scale models and blueprint vehicles, mockups are perfectly acceptable to me because they represent a tangible example of how said vehicle wouldโ€™ve looked if built. There are many very real tanks and aircraft in-game that iโ€™m sure Gaijin had to fabricate some stats for, I wouldnโ€™t really have an issue with the same being done for these near-reality vehicles.

The Saab 38 otherwise known as the Saab B3LA is another mockup-only vehicle I would like to see, it should be possible to plug in estimated performance numbers to create a working flight model that is at least semi-faithful to how this attacker would have behaved had it reached the prototype stage.

10 Likes

Though tbf, I dont even know if the Strv 2000 would even be balanced.

Depends how it compares to other top tier tanks ig, but that frontal armor is

A thing

Wood vs Composite and Steel

Idk it would be an equal to T-14s, Abrams-Xs, KF-51s, etc. maybe slightly lower tech, but the sheer armour and firepower would surely make up for it. The STRV 140/40 AKA STRV-2000 concept 1, with the concept 2 and 3 as well would make an excellent top tier lineup

Its also interesting because of the sheer lack of side armor lmfao

Another good one for low BR helis. The Mi-2 โ€œHopliteโ€ Light utility helicopter. Lighter and more maneuverable than the Mi-8 and Mi-24 but MUCH better than the Mi-4.

Can be equipped with:

• 4x AGMs
  • 4x AA missiles
  • 23mm gun pods
  • 7.62mm machine guns
  • 250kg bombs
  • S-5 rocket pods

Holds a decent place at rank V.
It exchanges payload and a little speed for versatility and maneuverability.
Could go in the USSR, East German, or theoretical polish tech tree.

5 Likes

It can use R-24?

ariete needs armor buff

1 Like

Gaijin: Need more air?

1 Like

I assume maybe C1 Ariete AMV PT2 with WAR+PSO ADD ON ARMOR KIT

I waiting unique british & italy jet trainer/light attack aircraft at rank V & VI for UK and italy tech tree

USA attack aircraft in rank V from early vietnam war era and modern attack aircraft from early 2000โ€™s or early 1990โ€™s in rank VIII

1 Like

I want the moderna with the two 20mm turrets. Mainly so i can raise my little arms after getting a kill or so i can sneak up on tonks and put my little arms on them lmao. Love sneaking up on tanks with spaa and doing that.

4 Likes

Bro what??!??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

In the gepard and such ill sneak up on tunnel vision players and put my barrel basically on them and pet them while i wait for them to notice (i have apds loaded) if they make any sudden movements i erase them from existence. Then while they are watching me ill rub my barrels over their body before scurrying away lmao. My highest barrel pats ive had in a single match was 4.

5 Likes

Actual gremlin lol. If a Gepard did that to me I think I would actually stop playing for that day. Donโ€™t know how your finding these tunnel visioned tanks as apparently all my enemies seem to have the ears of a bat.

5 Likes

Its all about the teams. Mainly the big 3 are super tunnel visioned. Then the more common outcome is they see me and i die or I min crew them and die, or i get the good ending and kill them, then i die to their teammates.

I want something
Photoroom-20240402_092420

5 Likes

Lmao๐Ÿ’€

No. Iโ€™m pretty sure it could use Igla and Strela-2 MANPADS, but I could be wrong.

then why is there a R24 next to it?