Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

This was the test bed of Tiger heli’s weapon system as I remember.

Another active radar homing BVR Air-to-Air Missile in the future

• AIM-120C-3
  • AIM-120C-5
  • AIM-54C+ (AIM-54 ECCM)
  • TC-2
  • RVV-AE
  • ASTRA
  • AAM-4
  • I-Derby
  • TC-2C
  • Rb.99

ineedit

4 Likes

How about the Croats :D ?

IMG_2901

4 Likes

Didn’t even the Strv KRV have a hull built? So neither fails to meet unfinished prototype rules.

ASCOD Pizarro Special Reconnaissance variant with elevating mast
(the better Ajax?)

4 Likes

Italian centauro II 120/105mm

Hungarian kf41 with 35mm Rheinmetall auto cannon

FV432 upgrade proposed by Rafael
Upgraded with reactive armor and Rafael’s RCWS-30 combat module (30mm Mk.44 Bushmaster II autocannon + dual Spike launchers)

[ a nice alternative for UK if Israel gets the Achzarit Mk.2 (RCWS-30) variant ? ]

{ plz add this Gaijin! }

3 Likes

Israel has a similar upgrade to M113, which would be more comparable to this.

Both would be lovely to see :D

1 Like

MiG-29 Sniper

The Romanian side modernization of MiG-29 (9-12A). Modernization of fighters held by the company Aerostar Bacău (Romania), DASA (Germany) and Elbit Systems (Israel). The aircraft has improved combat characteristics and more sophisticated onboard systems, which correspond to NATO / ICAO standards. The first flight of an airplane made May 5, 2000, but the modernization program was canceled in 2001

I think it would be a good addition to the Italian tree

6 Likes

Fire extinguishing MLRS

3 Likes

Fire extinguishing cannon, Fire extinguishing RPG, Fire extinguishing tank, so many crazy things

1 Like

These vehicles probably use the same fire extinguishing powder thats found in some chinese fire extinguishing balls.

US Army’s new Mortar system
AMPV Turreted 120 mm Patria NEMO system by BAE

1 Like

free nemo’s for everyone

5 Likes

Why would it go to Italy? The upgrade was done by Germany and Israel and flown by Germany test pilots.

2 Likes

Sooooooooooo ugly, it raped my eyes. XP
Like a 100KG fatty showing off his 3cm shrunken p***s.

Hopefully they will add more Romanian stuff to Italy in the future, as Smin said: “Romanian planes are already in the tree and more can come” as well as that they don’t rule out Romanian aircraft after the introduction of Hungarian line.
As for Sniper, it should probably be a premium or a squadron vehicle, as iirc the only in-game difference apart from visual, is going to be Israeli RWR, while we already have MiG-29B within the TT, plus despite it was a Romanian AF plane, unlike Lancers, which should definitely be in the regular tree, this one was only experimental, not accepted into service.

Better spookston mobile?

1 Like