Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

But TOG 2 in full paper configuration is can be in game )))
Get Gaijined

4 Likes

I mean theres still paper only planes and papers only german tanks, even tho they are unnaccessible.

1 Like

Is it a proper welded turret or just extra Blocks (ERA/composite?) added to the existing turret’s cheeks?

na it’s just the model for the production version of the 292 , basacly what it should have gotten if the program wasn’t cancelled due to the fall of the USSR and the folowing lack of money available

1 Like

A proper welded turret I think, and the hull is similar to OBJ 187, which is similar to leopard 2. But, it’s probably a model.

it is a model , but i guess gaijin could implement said “production version” in the tech tree , and rename the 292 wee gonna get as the 292 P (witch it is literally)

According to the “hull policy”? "If a vehicle only built hull, it’s still a historical vehicle. like E100. I saw this in suggestion rules.

Funny thing is US operated & operates IAI Kfir & Atlas Cheetah respectively
:P

and you wonder why the removed the Flakpanzer V Coelian and the 2 other’s…

The E100 worked as both hull and turret (even tho it was supposed to have its own, Maus turret was also an option) existed, so connect then and you have a tank. Coelian turret was a mockup iirc

yea that make sence , but replacing it with the ostwind II is … questionable when you know the turret never existed for it (even if it near identical to the ostwind I )

i did not knew that, so they replaced paper with paper? how nice

i mean they are talks that one prototype was built , but like the Flakpanzer IV (3 cm Flakvierling) ‘Zerstörer 45’ there are no real prof that have surfaced that it was built .

and in that case might as well put the second since it apparently got 2 prototype’s built

going by this image:
if you look at the turret side, you can see the front angled turret cheek parts are attached rather than a whole welded turret.
I know in the Armored Warfare article, they state a welded turret was developed and was to be mounted on the T-80U hull (also known as “T-80U tank with LP-83 gun” or sometimes “T-80M”).
But I doubt any welded turret was actually completed.
If these two images are of the actual vehicle and not a model, then I say the maximum the designers were able to achieve was modifying the existing turret by extending the back of the turret area and adding frontal turret cheeks (composite/RHA/ERA) to simulate a angular turret deisgn.

and in any case for the coelian wee literally had the pictures and everithing , compared to those 2

I’ll add to the list:

Challenger 2 Oman
SP-70 SPG
FV433 Abbot SPG
FV432 Mk 1, L6 Wombat
Saladin with a QF 2 Pounder with a “Little John adaptor” firing APDS
Saladin Mk.2 with Swingire
Saladin with MECAR 90mm 46
Comet COMRES 75
BAE FRES SV
Warrior VERDI-2
Warrior with Cockerill 90mm Mk3 turret
Warrior with Cockerill Oerlikon KBB 25mm turret
Warrior, uparmored with 30mm Mk44 Bushmaster II in a stabilized turret
Warrior 2000 with E30 turret (the later variant with the turret that would become the CV90-30 turret)
Warrior LMT 105
Warrior DRV (later variant with radar-absorbent appliqué panels)
Warrior 120mm Thor
Warrior HOT with Euromissile HOT Compact Turret
Warrior ADATS (to replace the M113 ADATS)
Chieftain Sabre & Challenger Marksman :P (more brrrt, maybe event/BP ?)

and there were some other variants which i can’t recall

3 Likes

The alleged “M1E3” prototype pic doing the rounds

3 Likes

Type 10 if it was American

You reminded me that I need to try and do a detailed suggestion on it again, now that more info has become available

1 Like

HD-40T American pancake

2 Likes