Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

If there are plentiful projects between Azerbaijan and Israel, it could be a premium/squadron vehicle along with other developments between the two nations (also dependent on how much development Israel has with the vehicle). Since there isn’t enough Azerbaijan developments as a whole to suffice an independent tree like Ukraine (post-Soviet specifically) for example, it’s only other option would be in the USSR tree currently. Another option which would be the best is if Türkiye became an independent nation in-game. If they did, it should be placed there.

3 Likes

Except you can see soviet sights still.
FCS was yet to be provided, either will be when it’s ordered or planned to be installed.
Little to do with Israel other than FCS even if it gets insalled so I dont see how it would be Israel to get it, AMX-30 Super, T-72AV Turms go to nations that created their basis and not their upgrades.

Spoiler

Serbian Lazar 3M.
On one of the picture’s it has russian battle module Kinzhal with 57MM autocannon yall know and despite installed.

3 Likes

so what’s the plates around the bottom of launcher, if not trophy kind aps.

It looks to me that below the launchers are elevated platforms probably to keep the M2HB Gunner out of harms way (prior to the idea of adding the RS6) and housing the system’s electronics since there’s limited room within the vehicle itself with the other parts being RADAR’s for the Launchers and another type of Laser/Missile Warning Receiver.

This is my boi, the Lazanski Armored Combat Vehicle. I want to see it added at some point. I need to update that suggestion, thanks for unintentionally reminding me.

1 Like

Yeah, they either just installed a new camera into the housing of the older sight or they’re going to have the sight on display through an MFD that can be seen on the front of the tank since they’re still preparing for ADEX (these images are essentially leaks). I only said Israel if they have multiple projects of close collaboration but I don’t know enough about them to say for sure.
Also as for nation placement, that is a tossup which can be seen with the F-111C. It’s like Gaijin being your SO and asking them where you want to go for dinner lol.

speaking of Serbian stuff, Zastava M55 on a BOV3, with S-7 MANPADs strapped to the side
HS_M09_BOV-3

7 Likes

Unsure of the name or really any stats, but this appears to be an up-armoured VT-1/2

If anyone has more in-depth info on this prototype, i would love to learn more about it.
Photos taken by me at the Deutsches PanzerMuzeum

5 Likes

One of the variants of V-T 1-1, called: “Fahrwerksversuchsträger FVT-1” (You could look at the plate nearby :)

1 Like

I think that is the prototype with the 105mm cannons (compared to the 120mm version we have in wt)

Ah, thank you for the info. At the time i was there, i was incredibly limited for time, and skipped basically all of the reading to get images as reference.

1 Like

Fun pics of the Ariete during exercises just recently:

IAIO Toufan II, a reverse engineered and modified AH-1J

IMG_1474

HESA Shahed 285, an indigenous solution….

IMG_1476

3 Likes

This is what cobras look like on low graphics lmaooo

3 Likes

I still find it so funny that they mounted the sidewinder/Fattir and AGM-65 to these things lmao.

4 Likes

It’s…definitely unique lol. It’s also called the AH-85 with the most advanced model being the AH-85C which is the Naval variant. Typically its frontal gun is a 12.7mm or 7.62mm machine gun.

IMG_1477

The “C” model has a RADAR mounted in the front, 70mm rockets, Kowsar ATGM’s, and Sadid-1 Anti-ship Missiles. No A2A capability. MFD’s are used for target acquisition.

3 Likes

Boxer IFV (RCT30/MUSS 2.0)

8x8 Boxer with RCT30 turret (the same found on the PUMA) that houses an 30mm, Spike’s, a coaxial machine gun, and the new MUSS 2.0. Also known as the PuBo (Puma/Boxer), this specific variant is more advanced due to the new soft-kill APS and other factors. Could probably be BR 10.7 due to the effectiveness of the MUSS 2.0 but without a performance boost to the Spike’s seeker, it will still struggle any further.

3 Likes

Camouflaging canopy for the Strv 103, put it as a modification and we’re good.
strv103-ts3-web

6 Likes

Since recently an image of the fully complete T58 prototype was found I hope it gets added at some point since it has passed as a suggestion

22 Likes