Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Best thing is, that isnt a small gun. That is 75mm so it could pack a pretty punch. And best thing is. it was called “Želva” a Turtle

1 Like

IS-7 obr. 2024

7 Likes

Tank seeing major renovation in museum doesnt make it another version, which is what obr. means

3 Likes

1 Like

Poor driver. Still remmeber a video from Chiftain showing inside of pike nose in Soviet tanks…unpleasent looking place

Sadly i have to tell you, thats not a turret, thats simply a Sd.Kfz.7/1, where the gunshield is folded for transport.(Couldnt find a better angle pic, but a link to the Forum Topic would be nice, id love to look through them too, you can also post your interesting (mainly german) finds also Here in this Field Mods and more Topic.

4 Likes

F/A-18F Super Hornet: Long-range Devastation

• Well damn…that’s 4x AIM-174B’s (aka SM-6’s), 3x AIM-120’s, and 2x AIM-9X’s on a F/A-18F (two-seater version). Even has an IRST sensor with the fuel tank.
5 Likes

Interesting, it seems as though the Germans weren’t fond of folding the shields, I almost never see any photos of the travel configuration.

I’ll drop the link to the forum thread in a few hours, the bookmark is on my PC. There are around 800+ pages primarily composed of German armor, I’m sure there is more hiding among them that could be applicable to the game.

I saw you renamed the German field mods topic to be more inclusive for all nations; I’ll be sure to post there in the future.

1 Like

Czech BVP-M2 CZ. From quick looks, its pretty much new IFV, only same things is bottom of the hull, wheels and track.

Spoiler

2 Likes

you forget about TGP, it also presented here

1 Like

As promised: tigerscorner.ru
Be sure to give each page time to load images as sometimes there are many more than you may initially perceive.

1 Like

Superer Hornet

1 Like

Eastern Europeans try not to make yet another one-off prototype IFV challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

1 Like

Any stab?

Never hits the production line simulator

Doesnt matter. Still can be added if CZSK TT would be added

1 Like

Ducati F104 skin when?

DucatiF104

2 Likes

The Strv m/21-29 with a 37mm puteaux SA18, the same cannon that is on the FCM.36.
Strv m2129 with 37mm Puteaux
It would be awful but it would be entertaining. I only really want it due to the age of the vehicle, a modified LK II from WW1 in Swedish service, making it barely usable at 1.0.

4 Likes

Will be a worse vehicle than what French 1.0 used to be

Never knew the swedish modified the LK.IIs, very interesting, i added it to the WW1-Interwar 1939 Suggestion.

1 Like