Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

i doubt it , it’s more a place were wee can inform each other , so wee can then do the suggestion are-self’s

1 Like

to give more info :
(i had takken this from the reddit page of the person who had done reaserch on it , with colaboration of the museom where the turret courently resides , the post was made in october 2023)

" First, for those who may not know, the Meroka is a 12-barrel 20mm system that was originally designed in three variants: Naval (a successful CIWS), towed, and self-propelled (for use in land vehicles). One unique feature of this system is that it functions like a shotgun, firing the barrels in salvos with milliseconds of delay to avoid the resonance phenomenon, creating a cloud of bullets that dispersed at greater distances from the target. Another particularity was its reloading system, which was done pneumatically, so if a projectile didn’t function or was defective, it wouldn’t jam the barrel.
In 1961, when the development of the BMR began, CETME (the company that created the Meroka) saw an opportunity to introduce their system into this vehicle, creating the self-propelled Meroka, a variant of the system for use in land vehicles. Alongside the self-propelled Meroka, a twin 20mm barrel turret was designed to create the BMR A.A., an anti-aircraft variant of the BMR. It was planned to mount these two turrets on the BMR 3560.2, a BMR prototype armed with a 20mm cannon and a TOUCAN turret. To achieve this, it was first decided to test the stability of the Meroka system on wheeled vehicles, which was done by mounting the system on an AML-60 Panhard [the second photo, you can see the turret on the back right dismounted just after the tests]. However, studies showed that the BMR might not be suitable for mounting the Meroka system, so a decision was made to create an aerial variant using the VEC chassis (a reconnaissance vehicle whose chassis is derived from the BMR and is often confused with the BMR itself due to its former designation as BMR-625 VEC). Since the VEC chassis was too narrow to accommodate the system, a special VEC chassis was built to house the Meroka system; however, it was never mounted and I have been unable to find photos of that chassis.
In 1980, shortly after Chrysler S.A. created the M41E (a variant of the M41 Bulldog with a coaxial MG-42 machine gun and a more powerful engine that did not succeed), they considered creating an anti-aircraft variant of the M41. Initially, they considered arming it with Mauser cannons of 20, 25, and 30mm, but later, they also considered mounting the Meroka system. There is a discrepancy between sources here, as one source says that no drawings were made, while others confirm that there were drawings with the Meroka system mounted. This turret was supposed to be equipped with acquisition radar and fire-control radar.Neverless no prototypes were ever made cause the army dislike it. The reasons all these anti-aircraft variants failed, first the disappearance of CETME, but also the lack of investment in them, and the fact that the Meroka was not a good system to be used against anti-aircraft fire, as its effective range was only 2 km.
Regarding the Meroka turret for the Pizarro that never was mounted, the turret located at the Infantry Academy in Segovia, I have not been able to find any information about it. If you want to see this turret virtually, visit this page (https://patrimoniocultural.defensa.gob.es/es/novedades/MuseoArtilleríaVirtual), where you can find it. You can also see the original photo where I found this turret on this page (Visita a los museos de la Academia de Artillería de Segovia - Noticias Defensa Galería)."

3 Likes

Developers will read a number of threads of interest, im sure this would be one of them… it is always handy to know what people are interested in seeing

Community Managers / Admins will also pass on threads of interest to the Developers too

But, Suggestions are always being considered for implementation by the Developers once they have been passed on by Staff too

And really, Suggestions have a better chance of being looked at by Developers or Staff even if they have not been passed on yet, because again Devs would be looking at suggestions that players have made that may be of interest and looking at the support that those suggestions have picked up by fellow players and see what is being said

Devs do reply to some threads as well, at times you may catch a post made by Developers… but really for the most part they may just look around and read posts, since sticking around answering comments can take valuable time away from development… hell even I get stuck for up to 6 hours trying to help out the community or just doing Moderation… so, it can be very time consuming and that would take time away from Development

But… as you may have seen Community Managers also spend a butt load of time speaking on behalf of the Developers as the CMs interact and send information back and foth

11 Likes

I want Ragdoll physics for M18 commander.

4 Likes

That man is chiseled, he ain’t going to ragdoll…

This is him under his uniform

2 Likes

Gotta love some unique BeNeLux plane, hope to see it added in the future as an early jet.

5 Likes

Sukoi SU-24 Fencer

Absolutely beautiful aircraft, amazing history, odd development, and the first aircraft with a 0:0 ejction
(Yes Im aware it was based on the Dassault G-6 and GD F-111 visually)

9 Likes

Another domestic USA jet aircraft rank V for researchable tree (unfinished)

• FH-1 Phantom (6.7)
Spoiler

• FJ-1 Fury (7.0)
Spoiler

• F-80B-1-LO (P-80B-1-LO) Shooting Star (7.3)
Spoiler

• F9F-6 Cougar late (Pratt & Whitney J48-P-8) (8.0)
Spoiler

• F-89A Scorpion (7.0)
Spoiler

• F-89C Scorpion (7.0)
Spoiler

• F2H-2N Banshee (7.3)
Spoiler

• F2H-4 Banshee (8.0)
Spoiler

• F3D-2 Skyknight (7.0)
Spoiler

4 Likes

All i want from my wishlist is more of the planes i have suggested make it into the game.

(XB-42, Su-30MKK)

US M4 Composite Firefly
Very few photos exist of M4 Fireflies for US Army converted by UK.
80+ M4 And M4A3s were upgraded to Firefly configs by May 1945.
Few M4A3 HVSS were also included in the batch.
There are minor differences between US and UK Fireflies.

The only known image exists (M4A1-like cast frontal section and M4A3-like engine deck section) :

The US Army tested a Firefly config in late 1946, which consists of a British Firefly turret mated to an unmodified US M4A3 VVSS hull, for which some photos exist :

A supposed US M4A3 HVSS Firefly recreation:

5 Likes

Yes! This would be so fun! Especially to bolster the 4.7/5.0 lineups for the US! Give me plz!

1 Like

How about adding the General Dynamic A-16 to the game?
I do get tired of the endless copy paste but i came across the GD A-16 program today and it might be pretty cool and fitting close air support variant for the game.
Having stronger armoured wings, a 30mm instead of the normal 20mm M61A1 and 2 7.62mm gunpods slapped under the wings, might be an interesting change for ground RB close up ground striking.
Maybe if it gets limited to cas only, not allowing for it to take a shit load or more then 2 air to air rockets, it could be a nice addition. (Only downside would be that it would just look like another F16… with a green camo atleast)

5 Likes

I’m completely confident that BMP-3 is called the BMP-3 obr. 2020 per Oryx and other sources. Looks like its main differences are the lugs around the vehicle for Karkas ERA and swapped position for Smoke launchers for the additional lug mountings on the turret. Would be a good vehicle after the BMP-3, could receive the 3UBR11 APFSDS-T rounds and Karkas ERA as Tier IV modifications. Probably BR 10.3, would be an analog to a M2 Bradley addition with BRAT. Might do a suggestion on it.

BMP-3 obr. 2020 with the lugs and removal of the frontal smokes noticeable.

Older BMP-3 seen with the Karkas ERA.

2 Likes

That actually seems fitting to be a Strike aircraft somewhat, and it’s quite unique regarding othet F-16’s. I like that idea

1 Like

The XF6F-6, a Hellcat with a 4-bladed prop and the same engine as the F4U-4. Didn’t make it past the prototype stage due to the end of the war and the existence of the F8F rendering it redundant.

bdb15e2eb28d2c1843e4fce9013e1dad
Ray_Wagner_Collection_Image_(16342278941)

4 Likes

Lmao, this would be so cool!

PLA Cheiftan MK.3P

(May work on a suggestion for it)

1 Like

Any TECH TREE heavy tank for Swedish (Nordic?) tech tree.
(not counting Kungstiger because it was battle pass)
At the least would like a KV-1A, at most the Kranvagn with the 150mm or with the 105mm.

2 Likes

It’d be nice foldered behind the BMP-3, since BMD-4M will take up the 9.7-10.0 spot between the BMP-3 and 2S25M :pray:

1 Like

It’s an Iranian Mk.3/3P, only a single Chieftain was acquired by the PLA for evaluation and static display. So doesn’t meet the addition requirements. Unless you’re Sweden.

5 Likes