Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Uzbek indigenous IFV, the Arslon 8x8 armed with a 30mm 2A42 autocannon and a coaxial 7.62mm machine gun.

5 Likes

I was about to ask how do you even aim from that before i relise that it was robably use as a camo/to hide the tank

https://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/vehicles/self_propelled_artillery/240mm/240mm.html

I need this for the Israeli TT. Make that TT fun and unique.

3 Likes

T-72 SHYGYS upgrade package For Kazakhstan

6 Likes

I want this chonker in the German tree, I need it.

Geschützwagen Tiger with 170mm L50 gun.
d3kgp5p-cd90c8f3-8193-4b8f-bdc1-de7be7096796

170mm APHE with ~260mm of pen at 1km, 30 degree angle with 2,3kg explosive filler.

• 45kmh max speed, reverse 3,6kmh
    Armour:
  • 30mm frontal hull armour,
  • 16mm turret front,
  • 16mm side armour,
  • 16mm deck.

10 Likes

better start up-voting it then Geschützwagen Tiger

1 Like

BTR-22

• Kind of surprised no one suggested it yet. Armed with a 30mm 2A72mm autocannon and a 7.62mm PKTM coaxial machine gun, thermals, and LRF; It would fill a similar role to the VBC (PT2). Would be a good vehicle to folder with the future BTR-82A. The BTR-82A could be 9.0 and this could be 9.3.

BTR-82A

• Definitely a much needed add. Armed with a 30mm 2A72mm autocannon and a 7.62mm PKTM coaxial machine gun, thermals, and LRF.

BTR-82AT (BTR-BM)

• A unique add. Armed with a 30mm 2A42mm autocannon, 2x Konkurs-M ATGM’s and a 7.62mm PKTM coaxial machine gun, thermals, and LRF.

BTR-82AT (BPPU)

• A more armored version of the BTR-82A. Armed with a 30mm 2A72mm autocannon, and a 7.62mm PKTM coaxial machine gun, thermals, and LRF.
5 Likes

Thank you for that info. I’ve never seen either tank before, the Obj 167 looks funky as hell.

Outside the entrance to the National Guard base in Santa Fe I found this, a self-contained launcher for the XMIM-115A Roland.

Not sure how the truck-mounted variant could fit in; since the same portable module was utilized in the XM975 we currently have at 10.3, all statistics of the launcher including the ammo count should be the same.

3 Likes

does this have auto loader? or semi-autoloader like obj.279

I’m ready for some more Polish Vehicles…

IMG_0561

IMG_0559

• Leopard 2A5PL M1
  • PT-91 Twardy
  • Borsuk IFV
  • Rosomak L (ZSSW-30)
  • Rosomak M1
  • ZSU-23-4MP Biala

Hopefully in a Polish Tree w/ sub-tree nations or the V4 Group.

6 Likes

You mean this?

Spoiler

On M812A1

7 Likes

Polish vehicles remind me of the BWP 2000, which probably would be an amazing tank in war thunder if it got a decent ammo load for the main gun.

102760_original
5-1477645373326

There’s this one, and a version with the same turret as the Italian VCC 60/80 and no missile launchers.
BVP-2000

60mm APFSDS autocannon, missiles and your standard 7.62 coaxial MG. Protection from 30 or 35mm ammo frontally, and 12.7mm ammo from side and rear arc. Not sure what ATGMs it used, but they’re probably the usual SACLOS ATGMs.

8 Likes

BPM-97 Vystrel with a 30mm autocannon either with a BTR-80/82 turret and the other with a BM-30D turret

4 Likes

The Chinese ZTQ-15, 105mm rifled gun with auto loader, 1000 hp diesel engine, ERA, fully loaded: 36 tonnes, crew of 3 (commander, gunner, driver)

2 Likes

I believe BTR-82AT (the actual AT that is produced, the BPPU version you mentioned) will be better due to having faster speed, cage armour is optional, would help with speed if you take it off. So it would be more logical to place it higher BR than BTR-22.

This is Obj 167TM on pictures, original Object 167 would look like T-62 with T-72 suspension, the more interesting part being inside, as it would have 115mm gun and autoloader for it, which later would be upgraded for 125mm gun and placed onto T-72 Ural.

IIRC it has 19 rounds autoloader, but I have never got to see it from insides, so that’s another issue.

the interesting part is that that’s 2A42, not 2A72.
Video of it’s fire tests

1 Like

Look at the latest post on the website lol

What is the difference between Karkus and Kaktus? Are they the same?

Correct, the American Roland launcher was designed so that it could work as a static emplacment, hence the large base plate. I don’t believe the National Guard ever used it in this way though, as there were already plenty of other static SAM sites with longer range missiles, so utilizing its portability to fit it on trucks was simply a more effective use.

sir , the only BMP-3 dynamic protection complex (EDZ) upgrade IS the Cactus («Kaktus»/«Кактус») , there is no such thing as KARKUS (and KAKTUS i’m asuming you miss-spelled)