Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

GIB the god dam renard planes now that we have belgium

Renard R.31

Renard R.32 (booth engin config)

Renard R.36

Renard R.37

Renard R.38 and Renard 40 (mostly similar)

Renard R.42 (twoo R.38 sticked together)

4 Likes

Looks interesting +1

Looks like the one we have in-game as it has that ball sight on the turret.

Probably the same, the camo nets in the Malaysian trial are interesting though.

Unfortunately the R.31 is probably too weak for reserve tier and the R.42 wasn’t built :(
Maybe if we’re lucky they could add the R.40 since it was under construction and 70% finished by the time it got destroyed but i doubt it

The R.36 is definitely a must-have tho

1 Like

if fit’s the requirment to be clasified as a unfinished prototype , so it can come

The requirements for a suggestion yes but when’s the last time an unfinished prototype was added

The Coelian? A decade ago?

1 Like

nope , there were some more recent addition

for exemple the most recent one is the Zerstörer 45 , because althought the weapon system and the platform already existed , there has never been any form of documentation that has yet to surface confirming the layout of the tank , and it was only mention in a book later on that suposedly 1 prototype was finished , with no other proof of it’s existence past an idea and name

(may i precise the book is post war to , it’s not a official document like the O-I)

the OSTWIND II share’s the exact same issue , and is know in the exact same way from the exact same guy , this is why it made noise back then , althought gessing the layout there is clearly simplier then the other

Such as?

Most recent one I can think of is the Yak-141, which was prptotyped, but never equipped in the intended armed configuration seen in game.

that one to , altought it was fully built (it was just missing the armement as you pointed out) , and were more talking about partialy built vehicles

Im pretty sure ive seen those camo nets before on some of the other early photos of the cv90120 doing trials in sweden.

Would experimental weapons work too?

It would open posibilitys for some vehciels to get in lower or even higher BR´s. Or must a weapon always be attached to a vehicle to be considert?

I would like to say it is consistent, but it is not. You have to have a bit of luck, and maybe it will be passed.

I think Gaijin consensus is it should be compatible, but apart from that it’s up to them.

I’d personally go with “in service at the same time” or “prototyped, intended for the vehicle” as additional requirements, but that’s just my personal preference and Gaijin isn’t bound to any of that.

So that’s built and it flew, it was just unarmed, not the same thing

Unarmed in 90% of cases means it will not be added.

on that subject pls Sondergerät SG104 “Münchhausen” 355.6mm (14 in) anti-ship recoilless rifle , on the DO-217

(no tbf joking , but on the other end were are the ju-88 P series 1 throught 5 aircraft)

6 Likes