Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

This thing is almost same as M2A2 in terms of firepower. I dont understand why they haven’t added it yet.If M2A2 has a place in wt then surely adding this shouldn’t be problem.

1 Like

The 12.7mm on the M2A2 can actually pen tanks.

And with 30 HP/t under the hood.

R73 for the yak 41 if the smt gets it next patch the yak 41 should get it too.

amazing job on compiling the info i hope we can see this in the future, in this post i compiled some info aswell

2 Likes

Would be cool to see the Canadian CF-18 in the British tree once the F-18A drops in the US tree. Would be a good fit for the 12.0-12.3 BR’s, especially since the RAF itself wont see a true fighter after the Phantom FGR.2 until the Typhoon DA2… who’s capabilities will probably out of the scope of the game for minimum next six months to a year

BA-64 with PTRS-41

1 Like

Puma VJTF will be after Puma S1 or will be in the tab, there would be a great setup of 2 puma on the same BR

1 Like

this thing would be exactly like the armored car in the german tree,

1 Like

Why these ships come out in mobile earlier than PC. USSR and GB needs decent capital ships to make top BR lineup. Don’t say ‘Hey they give Glorious and Renown’ Glorious is something that can’t be in top BR, and Renown is event vehicle that access is limited.

2 Likes

Did it use R-73 in real life?

Yak 141 didn’t use any weapons, however given that it was being prototyped in 1991 you can pretty safely assume it was going to use R-73s, I believe there are also some manuals containing details on it’s suspended armament and the R-73s were in that, also if I’m not mistaken the R-73 can be used on the same rail as an R-60 so if it has R-60s it could use R-73s i believe

1 Like

R-73 along with a thrust vectoring jet would be a scene to watch

Honestly I think the Yak-141 would be fine with the R-73, it’s not a very good dogfighter really so it would probably be fine to stay at 12.0 with them.

TAM VCA

2 Likes

Another thing I think should get more attention is the P-38’s! As it is in game, they carry a fraction of the bombs they should be able to! Right now they can only carry 500lb bombs (P-38 J and L), .50 cal. gun pods (P-38L) and HVARs (P-38L) and M8 Rockets (P-38G and J). In reality, it should be able to carry: 2× 2,000 lb bombs on the inner hardpoints, or 2 x 1000lb bombs also on the inner hardpoints, and anywhere from 4-6x 250 or 500lb bombs on the inner pylons alone! On the outer hardpoints, you have what we have currently in game. I just think that they really do the Lightnings dirty, and they should be given more attention!

1 Like

this would be nice, i mostly just use it as a heavy fighter/interceptor, i never use the rockets or bombs

Spanish M41 Walker Bulldog refitted with Israeli 60mm HVMS gun for Italian TT?

2 Likes

M38 Wolfhound fitted with the M24 Chaffee’s 75mm turret.

4 Likes