Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

China imported Swiss GDF 35mm tech at 1980s, and then improved it with South Africa. But that time, AHEAD was not for sale, so China developed their own based on same idea. They tried proxy fuse too, but the proxy fuse takes up too much space, so it’s abandoned.

that’s pretty interesting, how many fragments does it have?

Not sure, from the image, it seem Chinese AHEAD has larger sub-projectiles, so should less the original one, this matches some reports about Chinese army’s comment on AHEAD’s poor damage to some targets. Sometimes, the target drone and missile keep flying after hit by dozens of projectiles. And projectiles can do nothing to some large missiles or guided bombs, that’s why it is equipped with apds(25mm) and apfsds(30mm)

I’m afraid it would work rather poorly if the ammo is programmed before even being fired. The brutal efficiency and precision AHEAD is known for is due to every single round being programmed at the muzzle. Even machine loaded ammunition with fairly precise measurements can have MV variances in the order of more than 5 to 10m/s.

Without MV measurements and muzzle ammo programming, you would have to adopt a brute force method with huge payloads in each round. Brute force payloads would be required to compensate for variance in time of flight. At that rate, you may as well abandon programming the ammunition and rely on miniaturized proximity fuses or sheer volume of fire. It appears to me that volume of fire is their solution to that problem.

from the video, I can say it’s quite accurate, so I guess they have some way to do this without muzzle coils.
Russian new anti-drone spaa, ZAK-23E, also use programmed 23mm ammo.

still too large and expensive for small ammo even with modern tech

2 Likes

Presumably aviation in rank 9 (IX) probably to be attack aircraft armed with 5th gen IR AAM & stand off PGM, 4th gen fighter aircraft with 5th gen infrared Air-to-Air Missile & active radar homing medium-range Air-to-Air Missile in late 2000’s and 4.5 gen fighter aircraft with PESA & AESA radar and very modern Air-to-Air & Air-to-Ground armament

List of aircraft at rank 9, for example

• MiG-29SMT 9-19 (move from rank 8 with R-74 & R-77-1)
  • Su-30M2
  • Su-30SM
  • Su-27SM3
  • F/A-18D Hornet (USMC) (2008)
  • F/A-18E Super Hornet blk.1 & blk.2
  • Chengdu J-10B & J-10C
  • HAl Tejas Mk.1 & Mk.1A
  • F-16 Block 70/72
  • Mirage 2000D RMV
  • EA-18G Growler
  • Shenyang J-15
  • Mirage 2000-5F (move to rank 9 with MiCA IR)
  • Mirage 2000-5 Mk.2
2 Likes

better replaced with mig-35

1 Like

However, MiG-35 better MiG-29SMT (9-19)

I mean, mig-35 in the list, and remove smt

In fact MiG-29SMT (9-19) armed IR AAM and active radar homing BVRAAM like MiG-29K (9-41), Su-30M2 and Su-27SM3.

but now in game Air-to-Air armament from MiG-29S (9-13S), MiG-29SMT (9-17) and MiG-29M (9-15)

Czech Pandur 2

5 Likes

2 Likes

M1A1 SA-UKR with Kontakt-1 ERA on LFP and UFP and M-19 ARAT-1 blocks on hull sides

5 Likes

Why do you keep suggesting mods from the current conflict? Theres 101 reasons why they won’t come to the game but you keep posting them.

For possibly later? The images and info is a lot easier to refund if it’s on the forum.

3 Likes

This is the wishlist thread, he can and he can’t be stopped.

7 Likes

Why wouldn’t they come? It’s a game about combat vehicles and that’s a combat vehicle.

1 Like
Spoiler

61pXH6GHFNS

I ❤️ BttF

this looks interesting