Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I suppose that and its bigger Akimbo Brother would be fun in game.
However 2 flaws:

1. Pretty much no armor
  2. The guns are bad, quite low velocity. (Around 34mm Pen would be in game iirc.)
1 Like

Brazillian M8 Greyhound Rocket Launcher and the XLF-40

5 Likes

A Swiss ATGM based on an Austrian all-terrain vehicle with Swedish RB-53 ATGMS.

QGt1dU4mFxo

8 Likes

I would love to see this in game

IMG_4694

Leopard hull with Auf-1 turret.

5 Likes

I think I’ve seen the lower image before … and it appeared to me as fabricated/pho’shopped.

F-16 with Diverted Supersonic Inlet and Low Observable Asymmetric Nozzle
[F-16 Testbed for F-35]

9 Likes

new US rank 8 premium ($100)

I believe we need a price cap for the premiums. 100$ or more is too much for WT’s vehicles. If they had fully functional cockpit like in DCS then it would have made sense.

6 Likes

Production Challenger 3 to stick with 1200hp CV12-9A engine as confirmed by James Cartlidge, the Minister for Defense Procurement.

1 Like

goddamn poor british they are not gonna be happy

2 Likes

how much does this Challenger weigh?

F-15C
F/A-18 A+C
Gripen D
Eurofighter Block 2
Rafale

2 Likes

66 tonnes. Here’s a couple of things though, the automotive upgrades are not part of the Challenger 3 programme, its a separate programme that is happening to the entire CR2 fleet. So it’s entirely possible he’s looking in the challenger 3 docket, not seen anything about a powerpack upgrade, and reported the above.
Additionally, a lot of other credible sources state more “Speed & agility”, while yeah you could get a tiny improvement from the new suspension and gearbox, some engine improvements would be required for a reasonably demonstiable increase.

2 Likes

This is a flakrad with 4 missiles instead of 2. Maybe it’s not unique, but it could be added to the tab to what is already in the game

10 Likes

Heavy Cruiser Admiral Makarov

(Formerly the German Nürnberg)

Heavy Cruiser Tallinn
IMG_4615
(Formerly the German Lützow)
Soviets have no heavy cruisers of its own design so these can supplement that.

1 Like

Strv 74 pre-armed ATGM SS.11. And why not?

XezAcOUNA_o

8 Likes

No heavy cruisers of their own that existed, they had paper designs like Pr. 66 and Pr. 22.

oooh

I likey

Never laid down, they don’t meet the criteria