Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

anti-radar air to air missiles, work with rwr, sounds reasonable

2 Likes

A great lakes naval map would be cute.

1 Like

Spanish AMX30E Leo 1 hybrid.

11 Likes

Durjoy mbt

2 Likes

To whom would it go?

Italy should’ve gotten Spain instead of Hungary as a subtree, plus the VRCC is already there which is a B1 Centauro in Spanish service.

So either Spanish vehicles can continue to go to Italy, or a new tech tree is required. As you can see, Spain has more interesting vehicles than people would assume at first glance so with the help of another nation or two a new tree is possible.

6 Likes

Italy can be given more subtrees like Spain and Romania.
Spanish AMX-30 mods are pretty interesting.

CV90120MkIV light tank concept
New D120 manned turret with 120mm cannon and bustle autoloader, ATGM launcher, Iron fist APS, 1000hp powerplant.

4 Likes

Had no idea this existed, but now i need it. Is it actually going to be built?

who knows … maybe?

Spain-Portugal tree?

1 Like

Given France’s lack of battleships and the Danton’s own capabilities, I think this ship is the best candidate for a true predreadnought battleship.

4 Likes

Portugal would be ideal yes, they don’t have a ton of indigenous stuff but the Bravia Chaimite series could certainly add some wheeled vehicles in low-mid tier.

v300s530
v400mecar

8 Likes

SMC Vulcan Wheeled Carrier
Prototype Wheeled SPAA with 20mm M61 Vulcan and AN/VPS-2 radar

7 Likes

woops forgoten i had this pic of it

5 Likes

Who gets it though? Italy (the only Spanish vehicle is here already), France or Germany?

Actually now I think about it, Italy getting Spain would’ve made sooo much more sense. Both Facist during WW2 and both Nato aligned during the Cold War. Makes soo much more sense than Hungary.

2 Likes

It’s seems worse than the old one. Bigger, heavier, bigger ammo projection, still poor armor, etc.
And 2 man on back doing what idk.

1 Like

VADS on dune buggy let’s go

for US?

1 Like