Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

66 tonnes. Here’s a couple of things though, the automotive upgrades are not part of the Challenger 3 programme, its a separate programme that is happening to the entire CR2 fleet. So it’s entirely possible he’s looking in the challenger 3 docket, not seen anything about a powerpack upgrade, and reported the above.
Additionally, a lot of other credible sources state more “Speed & agility”, while yeah you could get a tiny improvement from the new suspension and gearbox, some engine improvements would be required for a reasonably demonstiable increase.

2 Likes

This is a flakrad with 4 missiles instead of 2. Maybe it’s not unique, but it could be added to the tab to what is already in the game

10 Likes

Heavy Cruiser Admiral Makarov

(Formerly the German Nürnberg)

Heavy Cruiser Tallinn
IMG_4615
(Formerly the German Lützow)
Soviets have no heavy cruisers of its own design so these can supplement that.

1 Like

Strv 74 pre-armed ATGM SS.11. And why not?

XezAcOUNA_o

8 Likes

No heavy cruisers of their own that existed, they had paper designs like Pr. 66 and Pr. 22.

oooh

I likey

Never laid down, they don’t meet the criteria

Should not go to the Russian Tech Tree. They should fight one another.

Absolutely not, that would be a horrible idea on Gaijins end.

Piranha IIIC DF30 (Spike)
Mowag Piranha IIIC DF30 (Spike): Belgium’s latest tank-hunter

1 Like

depends on your definition of unique here, let’s just say the turret used is just a upgraded version of the one in game , and was used on multiple platform’s , so no

as exemple , france

Spoiler

M987 FVS Roland M3S

M987 FVS Roland M3S

and there are even more upgraded version’s . still for france

M987 FVS ROLAND Crotale NG

M-113 ROLAND Crotale NG

M-113 Liberty II/Crotale NG

7 Likes

centauro 2

5 Likes

IMG_4724
Panther 3.7cm flak

9 Likes

Gaijiboob🥺

200w

1 Like

We truly need more AA in the game. At least one more Roland and crotale system for France.

1 Like

Ukrainian and Russian vehicles fighting each other would be bad…?

Please. Everyone needs better SPAA at all tiers.

6 Likes

I… I want it, Guessing typical Piranha III mobility?

Yep, just the C-9 engine.

Sorry. Can you please explain to me what makes centauro 2 so good? I just don’t know much about him and am generally far from Italian technology. Is it any different from the centauro 120? Really tell me