Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Oh god that thing…

2 Likes

wish this passed the paper stage and actually came up with a prototype

Isnt it a leclerc turret

yups
French+Slovak project to upgrade old T-72 with GIAT T21 Leclerc turrets + additional Dyna ERA
Was proposed to Poland actually

let’s slap the 30mm on it like the mordena

Boxer CRV Block 2 training in Germany.
Will be the one they add it for German TT?

1 Like

Could be that or the Australian KF41

Could i offer for one my right one is damaged

Same.

Leclerc XLR modernization program got expanded to include upgraded gunner and commander sights.
Commander sight likely to be Safran PASEO panoramic sight and gunner’s to be SAVAN-25 (same as EMBT).
APS is still not included.

(XLR without the upgrades)

5 Likes

I don’t see why they wouldn’t get the ammunition that was left in the vehicle prior to capture, many vehicles are already like this in game.

if only wee would have followed the plan’s wee had in the 90’s for the futur …

“Leclerc 2015” , the second stage of upgrades (2010-2015-2020) planned in the 90’s for the leclerc .

includes an IFF aircraft identification system (Friend and Foe Identification, which allows you to differentiate between allied and enemy aircraft ), soft and hard-kill anti-missile systems, optical jammers, more batteries of Galix defense, and a tele-operated 25mm grenade launcher, not forgetting side skirts made of stealth materials, in order to reflect radar waves towards the ground. It even seems to me that this Leclerc should have received single-use reconnaissance drones , altought the goal to said drones is unkwon .

reson why it was never produced , simple , budget cut’s and France’s demilitarisation du to it’s will to not start wars , and be against alies who would want to enter a war (Irak-2003 commes into mind farelly rapidly , espacially when you consider some specific details )

5 Likes

altought to be fair , in a interview “recently” , a militairy general did make a statemement that “COULD” be interpretted as “it is possible that the leclerc’s will recive an APS in the futur” , but this is VERY speculative

and before anybody ask’s , no i haven’t found yet pictures of the “2010” and “2020” upgrades

Yeah, but german made ammo would further make it unique.
The one i will suggest, is quite unique as it even got a German Pak 40 Muzzle brake instead of its round double baffle.
And especially late war when the tides turned, own production ammo is far more available than captured stock.
The german army produced lots of different rounds and fitted them for the ammo.
Pretty much all captured 37mm guns got refitted Pzgr. 34(t), Pzgr. (t) umg., Sprgr. 18 and Sprgr. 40 and some Pzgr 40.
47mm guns got Pzgr. 36(t), Pzgr. 36(j) and Pzgr. 35(ö) umg. And 47mm adapted 5 cm Pzgr. 40 was also made.
75mm guns got K. Gr. Pz (p) (which is a refitted K. Gr. Pz. Rot)
76mm guns had different 7,62 cm Pzgr 39, Pzgr 39 Rot (which are adapted K. Gr. Rot Pz and Pzgr 39) different Sprgr. 39 and even Pzgr 40.

1 Like

Where should the Fennek Stinger Weapon Platform go? Germany or Sweden?
(I know one has the Ozelot & the other the ASRAD-R)
But it looks effing cool and will be a nice nimble Type 93-esque wheeled SPAA alternative.

1 Like

Why would it go to Sweden

Germany it is then

No, genuinely.
What’s the reason you think it could go to Sweden? I’m not sure if I’m missing anything regarding the vehicle.

probably confusing dutch and danish. Even gaijin made the mistake in a Q&A

2 Likes