Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Problem is gaijin doesnt think about adding stuff to all nations, thay hasn’t been a priority though they did somewhat try but not enough. Id like for gaijin to try even a smidge to bring actual balance but that doesn’t earn them money like their current system.

1 Like

The fact that everybody (or almost?) got M109 or similar potatoe launcher in 1/2 update was a cool things, hope they done that most of the time.

Dude imagine a squad of these game ends in minutes

11 Likes

Good HE hit on the center of the ship (around torps) send it to the moon to, isn’t it ?

try to balence this to , her 1944 retrofit

1 Like

hmm … but which version
Bundeswehr is already testing Boxer CRV Block 2, so it should be in TT, not an event
(Aussie variant should go to UK)

Spoiler

Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) - #3183 by Raiden_Black

And also buying Boxer AITO variant,

Spoiler

Ukraine Ground Forces Tree - #2422 by Raiden_Black

If Boxer is indeed the next vehicle (I think unlikely coz Vilkas), then i think it might be rarer concepts like the one with RCT40 turret (should go to UK actually) or Boxer with Cockerill 3105 or with Kongsberg RT60 (too similar to Vilkas) or Skyrangers… or even Tracked Boxer-RCT120 (but too concepty)

IMHO, I think it rather can be non-Boxer one like either KF-31 or KF-41 Lynx(s) or … Marder II IFV or … some Swiss vehicle.

This thing was one of the most OP things in Battlestations: Pacific, hahah.

I remember Clans that literally mained this. Not the Yamato, not the Super Yamato, no- KUMA, the torpedo variant that came with a DLC.

5 Likes

50mm armed Marder 2 would be cool man…

1 Like

IIRC, it was passed quite some time ago
Makes some sense to be an event vehicle IMO

Dont forget the Boxer 105

dont forget those

The middle one is the 40mmCTA, and would go to the Brits

that would be cool, especially in 6.0

That game was so cool.

3 Likes

that uh 2nd one is ours…

My point being air in general has more room to expand so the return on investment is bigger there. People have their wallets ready for iconic aircraft we still have yet to see as opposed to some obscure, niche ground vehicle.

Of course they can still do a ground focused update, it’s up to Gaijin after all, but I just think it’s less likely.

Game of my infancy!

Played it along with Birds of Prey and later Birds of Steel…

Then War Thunder came, hahah.

While War Thunder’s air succeeded the previous Gaijin games and Ground Forces replaced WoT from the equation, Naval still has a LONG way till it’s as balanced, reliable and fun as BS:P was.

But I still take WT Naval as the spiritual successor of BS:P.

Hell, we even have carrier mechanics already with scout planes! We just need to make them work in squadrons as in BS:P; you fly the leading plane and the rest follow and mimic you. There you go, Carrier implementation!

That would be a breath of fresh air, not gonna lie… but not until there are enough WW2 ships to decompress until the Jutland heroes no longer have to face any of these xD

1 Like

Yeah, shame they didnt do that with the 2S1

To this day, I still don’t know why ground devs rushed to modern MBTs when we still had subsonic Hunter/Sabre/Mig-17s

1 Like

Money

1 Like