Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

It can use 4 R73 or 2 R73 and 2 ECM pods. 10.7 or 11.0 would be better

10.7 would be way too much, way too much. Given that it is a lot better than the Su-39 in A2A with better FM, 11.3 would do just.

Hopefully we will see some BR decompression when it’s added. It would be hard to balance sub sonic trainer aircrafts.

I want to see some real effort from Gaijin this year to actually improve gameplay. Show us that you care about the gameplay, and that it’s not just another glorified vehicle collector sim.

Time for the Devs to put your thinking caps on and evolve the game. Create a game that accommodates these late gen vehicles that you keep delivering to us.

1 Like

I guess Aermacchi/Leonardo M-346FT located to 3rd line in rank VIII and would be 12.0 or 12.3 BR because armed AIM-9L & 5th gen IR IRIS-T, equipped Litening III targeting pod, GBU-12 Paveway II, Lizard 2 & Lizard 4 LGB, GBU-49 Enhanced Paveway II, GBU-38(V)1/B JDAM and GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb (SDB) but not integrated BVR MRAAM, Grifo-346 radar and Brimstone Air-to-Surface Missile

2 Likes

first episode of the “weird, unorthodox or good sh*t” list , a only built or partialy built vehicle list :

LVTP-X and LVTEX-3 (usa)

Super M60 (usa)

M4A3(76)W HVSS Sherman with T99 rocket launcher (usa)

T22E1 (yes that's a experimental autoloader) (usa)

HK 2/1 (germany)

Object 787 "viper" (russia)

Object 782 « tulemus » (russia)

Object 781 Sb.7 (russia)

On top: t34 mod.42 with experimental 85mm canon ZiS-S-53 . bellow: t34-85 with 85mm LB-1 canon (russia)

Object 770 (russia)

U-0 (HF arr. 1939.) (also called Y-0) (76,2-mm rifled gun L-11 + 45-K 20-K gun) (russia)

Kirovets-1 (russia)

chieftain 2000 (UK)

chieftain 900 (UK)

VERDI-2 Warrior (UK)

LIW T6 (south africa)

Uparmored Type-61 (used as test rig for ap shell penetration) (japan)

Ludun 2000 SPAAGM (china)

Type 92 CS/AA5 (40mm) (china)

Firos 25/30 MLRS (italy)

SYRA (Système de Roquette d'Artillerie) 142mm MLRS (france)

AMX-13 DCA (4X 20mm) (france)

CV9025 (sweeden)

155 GH52-SP-T55 (finland)

M113 APC fitted with 30mm Rafael RCWS, Trophy APS and Rafael add-on armor kit (israel)

6 Likes

4 R-73 + 4 KAB-500

Loving these lists

2 Likes

It’s training UR-73 variant of R-73.

1 Like

ahah thx dude

1 Like

It looks like a Panzer 4 hehe

14 Likes

I’d like something simple even, hb a M551A1 Sheridan TTS with thermals and LRF. Would enjoy the HEAT a lot more…

4 Likes

Does it get a better missile?

Sadly, no. At least I didnt find any better one.

No, it’s the same vehicle that received the new designation M551A1 TTS, and has the AN/VVG-1 Laser Rangefinder and AN/VSG-2B Thermals. Probably would be 8.7. There’s other small differences but all the existing M551’s were upgraded to this standard. This version was used in the Gulf War and also has historical value. The prior version, the M551A1 (only major difference is no thermals, there’s other small differences) was used in Panama during Operation Just Cause.

3 Likes

This could be added as a premium tank

Yeah it could be. I thought it could be foldered but that would work

Unfortunately, from the people I’ve talked to. Russia doesn’t really have a thermal target pod yet in real life.

So the best bet is either an Su-30MKI or Su-30MKM, both should have pods.

The only work around is to put a Damocles on whatever planes the dev’s feel it should be one, since Russia bought a decent amount of them from France before 2014.

There are some on both foreign and not thermal imagers, but to ny knowledge there is none that are serial.
I will list them in update of this comment after I do what I intended doing, which is going to different place and posting video of a pro streamer getting one kill one assist in T-90M first spawn while getting 10 kills and capture in T-80BVM and getting nuke.

Optronique CLDP-CT, was installed on Mig29SMT once, thermal pod is by french engineers. (it could carry one but when it was shown it probably had model of it.)
Khod-Kinzhal- russian thermal pod with ground radar integrated into it. For future Su-25TM and current Su-39.
Kh-25MTP and Kh-29TD, Kh-38MT which have thermals IIRC, but they might be prototypes or just proposals, im not sure. (nvm they are listed as serial in a book about soviet missiles)
Merkury which is Night Vision pod and is in game files.
Theres also one for Mig-35/Su-35S but idk if its thermal one.
Ill stop on this note.
@PestoMystic

2 Likes
  • BR decompression across all modes
  • Redesign aiming mechanic for naval to make it more friendly for the newcomers (also: let me aim my rockets)
  • Move the spawn locations in bluewater naval with 1 simple principle in mind: No direct spawn-to-spawn line of sight.
  • Work on the maps so that they would actually have depth simulated. Allow deploying moored mines only where water is shallow enough for them to anchor. Add bottom mines, and allow player to choose which kind of mine he/she would like to deploy.
  • In-battle toggable Torpedo Mode for the torpedoes that had them
  • Surface-search radars for the ships that had them
  • Work on the effectiveness of the torpedo bulges
  • Add deployable torpedo nets for the ships that had them (with all the numerous limitations that they had)
  • Add a simulation of the bow wave with all the effects it does to the mines and torpedoes. Add torpedo ricocheting. Also, while at it, make (anti-mine) paravanes work.
  • Improve the simulation of flooding, including the way it’s displayed in game, how ships are divided and also: add controls for the counter-flooding. In general it might be good to have a whole separate pop-up screen for the naval damage control - maybe give us control over the specific Damage Control Teams and let us direct them towards specific objectives? Either way - the current flooding mechanic is just too simplistic to be of a significant benefit for the overall gameplay, even if I am a fan of it in the principle.
  • Make APFSDS rounds with anti-ERA tips actually work the way it’s intended to work
  • Fix the aircraft spam in Ground AB
  • Address the black holes in air mode
  • Address the CAS spam in GRB
  • Introduce non-spherical Radar Cross-Section for all modes (Airplanes, Ground Vehicles and Naval vessels should have a significant difference in the radar signature depending on the heading - e.g. looking at a fighter from the top should be far easier to spot than side-on)
  • Make it possible and feasible to obtain previous event vehicles (making it a 1:1000 chance in a lootbox doesn’t count, lmao)
  • And finally, most importantly: Complete the economy roadmap, please. (still waiting for Research bonuses for new nations for players with top-tier vehicles of another nation)
1 Like