Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

The Pz. II L definitely existed, though still mounted with a 20mm, the 50mm, while being built, was never documented as being tested or used afaik. Then you have the fake one with the Mk 103 30mm cannon. They are very, very clearly the same chassis. Only changes being the slight modifications to the road wheels on all late Pz. II Models like the H and G.

Luchs
Luchs 50mm (same photo as before)

2 Likes

https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/3X/c/e/ce3dd87759bfade07e783d45f56202593b9a36e4.jpeg
And as I previously said. That is not a Panzer 2 Ausf. L. Whether you want to call it that is not relevant.

But you’re right, the Panzer 2 Ausf. L was real, just the 5cm version was paper. Still, the 5cm version isn’t in game. And thus it’s not relevant for a discussion of what paper vehicles are in game. And similarly I’m not sure what the point of bringing up a 3cm version is, as that is entirely World of Tanks fiction, not even paper.

The specific designation is Pz. II H, yes, I know that it isn’t a Pz. II L, however, it is the same chassis, and as they planned to mount a 50mm to the Pz. II L, and the chassis is a II L, it should be a default to call it a Pz. II L. Comparing this to something else, say the Tiger II P and Tiger II H, two completely different vehicles, yet they have the same gun, same hull, same powertrain, and are both called a Tiger II. There are two ways to look at it, you can look at it like a panther, the D and A have different “turrets” but the A and G are the same with one minor modification, that being the mantlet chin.

What upside down logic is this? Then the M46 and M47 Patton are the same tank too! Because they also share the aformentioned features… The SU-85 and T-34-85 are also apparently the same tank then! Same chassis, same automotive components, same gun. Obviously the same tank! Might as well use the names interchangeably then…

Just because the Pz Sfl 1c resembled the Panzer 2 Luchs (5cm) in specifications vaguely does not make it a Panzer 2 Luchs (5cm).

And if you actually did believe that logic, then the Panzer 2 Luchs (5cm) was built, as evident by the picture of the Pz Sfl 1c *cough sorry, I meant the picture of the Panzer 2 Luchs (5cm).

No matter how you flip the coin, your original argument is invalid. You’re stuck between a rock and hard place.

And no. That is an incorrect designation.

3 Likes

My wish is for some decompression for top tier air. I am so damn done facing top tier jets in my not even good FGR Phantom, I should be fighting, F-4’s, Mig-23ML’s, J-7E, Kfir, etcetera and in a max uptier an F-14B, I should never see something as egregious as the F-16C or Mig-29SMT or Mig-29G. The BR brackets should be expanded to 13.0 with the new update aircraft and then shifting the various Mig-29’s and F-16’s upwards to 12.7

1 Like

Yak 130. Btw anyone know the name of the air to air missiles on it? Is it R-73?

3 Likes

FT-5

1 Like

Oh god those square engines and cannards are sexy as hell.

Why did the design change?

It’s a design based on the F-15 we know, not really the other way around

1 Like

It can carry R-73, S-25.

Out of bombs its either unguided to 500kg or guided Kr-500-Kr/E

Ariete C2

1 Like

That poly Bradley <3

Hopefully with actual armor this time!

Right…?

“tonight’s” theme , weeled stuff (only already implemented nation’s):

LAV-105(USA)

CCSLEP (a life extension program for the Chaparral SAM) on the LAV chassis (also known as MPLS, Multi Purpose Launcher System) (USA)

strycker MSL (USA)

Boxer RT60 RWS, 30mm (Germany)

BTR-80 Kliver (russia)

BTR-90M Bakhcha-U (russia)

BTR-82A Sosna (russia)

FV601 saladin 90 (UK)

FS100 Simba (UK)

Mbombe 8(AU-220M remote turret armed with 57mm) (South Africa)

rooikat oliphant (South Africa)

IKlwa MK2 IFV (30mm + ATGM launcher + 40mm automatic grenade launcher) (South Africa)

BK 1990 122 mm SPH (china)

Type 625E AA (china)

FK-1000 (the chinese pantsir)

FK-2000 (the chinese pantsir , but better than the pantsir)

FK-3000 (the close range option , still china)

FIAT-IVECO AVH 6636 (italie)

LHOR RPX 90 MARS 4 (france)

ERC TTB 140 (france)

Rapidfire 40mm SPAAG (france)

VAB CT-RWS (france)

EBR Hotchkiss prototype (france)

8 Likes

Mod on russian forum said that SM3 will PROBABLY be the first USSR TT aircraft to recieve thermals despite there being thermal pods they can carry IRL like most nations top dogs can RN.

1 Like

That would be very unfortunate.

Wer’wolf Mk.II (ZU-23-2) (Namibia): Has a turretless and turreted variants

Spoiler

143473_62099643_01Pictures of Namibian  made WerWolf MK2 mine ambush protected vehicle1

Casspir K Car (M40A1) (South Africa): The Casspir MRAP’s can equip either with a 50.cal M2 Browning or 20mm Hispano Suiza Autocannon as a secondary weapon

Spoiler

8hda0rmx5xk91

3 Likes

I see your LAV-105 and raise you LAV-75 ARES

lav ares 2
lav ares

4 Likes

#not_a_lav , that’s the swiss mowag piranha hull , that’s why i didn’t pull it out , since it will go to swisterland

standard rookie mestake , dont blame yourself with it

3 Likes

Germany players live reaction:

awoooga-awooga

Edit: Why was this flagged as spam? XD

2 Likes