Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

What it that 2 missiles on F-4 on the first pic? I mean those 2 which are the closest to cockpit

It’s AIM-95 I think or maybe it’s a targeting pod

I’d love to see the CRAB, yet another beautiful wheel vehicle for the French tree. What would the rough BR placement be, and since it’s 30mm Bushmaster, so it might have APFSDS, APDS at a minimum.

1 Like

Dunno, but could come with modern ATGM or AA missiles too apparently.

Would be a perfect 3 CRAB aligned (folder) in the light line (left line), ending with EBRC Jaguar, and on the TD line (right) we could have VBCIs leading to Vextras.

I’ve heard of the CRAB being fitted with missiles, but only in other video games, like Armored Warfare, but I do think it is a possibility.

1 Like

Dunno a lot about it, except it was at least worked on, as you can read under the CRAB picture on my previous post.

Looks like another 30mm (perhaps other caliber? really love the gun like that)

Here an idea with Mistrals

Also the turret in AW exist and i saw it tested on other vehicle, so perhaps it could totally be possible on the CRAB

Edit: here with mistrals, probably exist with atgm variants

3 Likes

I’d like to see it with the mistral missiles, but seeing how that’s a model, it might just be an idea. That 30mm is probably a variant with a RHM cannon.

Exist with Akeron MP ! (French atgm similar to spike)

So the turret in AW is not fake. Exist with F&F atgms AND Mistrals.

Now the things is to know if the CRAB can use it, would be really interesting !

1 Like

It would lose its main ability though, the high mobility, because if I’m correct by memory, that missile requires you to sit still to target.

For the Mistral the vehicle in French service with this turret can fire on the move.

And afaik, Akeron MP can be fired in the move too.

Then yeah, that’s a reasonable thing to add to it if it truly does exist, do you have what that turret is mounted to?

Also this lighter turret exist (and probably more~) with also AkeronMP.

ALSO for the first turret !

Can use both AkeronMP WITH Mistrals !

2 Likes

So not on the CRAB.

I don’t know… Perhaps it’s possible, and i hope.

Still some vehicles are possible, but afaik nothing confirmed for the crab outside the 30mm.

I would still be happy witha 30MM Crab and these cars with either AkeronMP, Mistral, or both.

Yeah, I’d like to see Britain get the FOX armored car with an optional MILAN launcher. Oh, and this MILAN car too (French)

3 Likes

Panhard VBL :) I wish to get some of them since Germany got the Wiesel family.

Come also in different form ! autocanon, atgms, mistrals…

Also if you love rats like Wiesel 1A2, here the French most similar rat, VPX 5000:

Same rat size, 4 Milan (little less powerfull than the TOW on wiesel, but 4 ready to fire :p ), and when the wiesel is at 30hp/t, this little boy is at 35hp/t :p

Milan is a Franco-German atgm (French name and acronym) and still none in the French TT, they are indeed long time overdue for France ^^

6 Likes

Idk about Germany, but seeing a Dingo armored car would be cool if they ever weaponized it (with heavy enough weapons) I know war thunder is a armored warfare style of game, but light tanks and wheelies would be nice.

1 Like

Totally agree with you.

We also need some anti CAS or Air Defence Systems in the game, and seeing shared radar intel would be awesome. Maybe America gets the Patriot, Sweden gets the BsV-410 (RBS98), and other nations get similar things and not to mention the German 8x8 BOXER system.

1 Like

Indeed, some vehicles would be nice in that range.

For example always wanted this Crotal car, saddly need another vehicle as radar

Bigger towed variant

And the last and more modern big boy, SAMP/T made by France and Italy.