Infantry mode so I can start suggesting infantry equipment…
I can already see “American operated AK47” as a thread you make…
would be nice to to have a proper Dircm and irccm so it CAN be competitive at top tier not being able to lock on to certian american and russian helicopters because of lasers and such is extremely frustrating.
ad a new larger game mode for ground top tier please. feels like a shoe box and it feels clausterphobic
add engineering vericles? how that would work is you would drag wrecked vehicles into your spawn to recover SOME lost spawn points to keep that match going a bit longer?? (that idea would need to be fleshed out more)
I want just some regular things for the soviet tree, you know.
Giant Jet Hydroplane
Be-42

That can carry 6 torpedoes or anti-ship missiles, dozens of mines and bombs.
Son of ADATS and Strela on BTR chassis
SPAA Krona
That can work both against tanks and planes with Strela and Sosna missiles
Giant APS system on wheels
SPAA Redut
That can destroy any incoming projectile from 800 meters away in 360 degree radius.
Nothing weird or extravagant, just regular wishes.
Just wait for the German tree suggestions lmao
Literally EVERYTHING available
true
Caid made a pretty good extended one (still partially WiP) and yet I can still think of more options :)
https://caidwarthundertechtree.neocities.org/german_expended_tt
I was more talking infantry equipment lol but yea Cade did a very good job on the suggestion tree
Was going to do the 2B25 Silent Mortar but it’s already in the files. Perhaps I’ll do the Spider laser warning and infrared light helmet attachment. Basically a LWR but for infantry.
Spoiler
But if we’re talking about weapons used in service which we have no idea what the suggestion rules will be yet, could be more or less of what we have now.
What I was mainly pointing at lol but Germany used basically everything in post war bundeswehr from aks to lee Enfields.
The early bundeswehr was given basically everything the allies didn’t want anymore and to a degree what the Soviets didn’t want
Sparrow-hawk systems

We need to get the regular hawks and I-Hawks too

A Japanese P-35. But seriously, early American fighters would be cool. For example, the P-35 or P-40A/B.
Please please please please please can we get the FV101 scorpion? Please please please. It’s so small and funny looking. I’ve been waiting for ages already so please add the FV101. If not for me then do it for Britain. Please.
This artillery vehicle was very much strange and misunderstood with its job. Modern Artillery is suppose to get multiple shells on target at the same time by launching them at different angles / charges two guns make a lot of sense for that but it did not fully fit Russian doctrine apparently. Also very expensive.
Surprised there is no suggestion for it but I did use it as a vehicle award for my Crossover Event Suggestion. It existed but its a little foggy concerning information.
CIA has a lot of fun black books weapons that pop up (they loved there WW2 German guns during the Vietnam War when they where doing funny stuff like not being in Laos and Cambodia.)












