Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) (Part 3)

Drone cages are so ugly it hurts to look at. I wish effective drones cages didn’t look so ugly, but if it works it works I guess

I’d like to see them added wherever possible. Cuz 1: it makes them 1000x more visible using that eyeball Mk1 and or doesn’t protect them from APFSDS. 2: could potentially protect from AGM and CAS found at top tier. 3: makes the other mods in the tier cheaper.

Knowing gaijin it would be volumetric hell that screws everything

In that cope cages like that would be useful


the question is that will they fuse the CAS munitions and you will survive or just get overpressured?

3 Likes

Depends on the explosive yield of what hits them and the angle, but I bet some would detonate on the cage and do nothing to the actual tank.

I mean Soviet Cope Cages definitely, although the BTR-82AT’s slat armor would say otherwise. Swedish cope cages I dunno, Italian cope cages would probably make the ariete less armored somehow

Well the way i see it, Cages are designed to protect against Shaped Charges from FPV drones. So against A2G ordnance with shaped charge warheads it would work massively well. But if a 2000lb satellite guided bomb lands on your head it’ll basically just be top attack and you’ll still die.

so in war thunder would it save you form a spice 250 or a hellfire? or even a lemur? if yes then its kinda worth it. but aren’t they supposed to penetrate before explode?

Well I said potentially. Something with as much yield as a LMUR might just blow up the cage and the tank hiding under it. But yeah I theory. As for how shaped charges work, the explosion itself is what triggers the penetrating effect. I think

I want a combined battles mode, where naval, air and ground all play in the same match and can interact with each other.

1 Like

Nuclear thunder is kind of heading that way in the future

AMPV-30

7 Likes

Those side plates look beefy

TC-500_3

TC-500

5 Likes

Bmpt-62 next update, trust
2838474749229

10 Likes

for france 😁

resisting_ragebait.gif

6 Likes

In what world

1 Like

Wait, they’re turning the APC based on the Bradley INTO WHAT AMOUNTS TO A DIFFERENT LOOKING BRADLEY!? 😭

1 Like

That’s huge budget and this is what we come up with 😟