
In a world where Algeria is french sub tree.

My goodness how ugly it is…
Eh, the turret is a remote one, the advantage here is more internal space for dismounts
Rank IX ground vehicles
AbramsX
Leopard 2A8
Armata
Challenger 3 (2026 state trials variant)
Etc
Decompression is what I hope for the next update
I want this monster for infantry mode

I’m surprised there is no general cope cage suggestion
Just straight up looks like the Booker in the first image lol
that’s a nice livery
A-Darter should definitely be added. The missile passed all the test phases and even entered a small production for operational approval. Sadly never entered service
1848?
France to Germany then. 1870 :3
perfect, Greece gets, Albania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Armenia and Arzebaistan? 300BC
Can’t wait for that Mongolia tree to get added
Great year the cheese was awesome.
Would be awesome for infantry USSR so many horses





