I think the T-100Z should have been the dreams come true vehicle, the KV-7 is cool but its not grand enough for the anniversary, at least compared to the the previous ones.
Its based on the T-100 tank and uses the same 152mm cannon as the KV-2 for its primary weapon, the secondary turret housed a 45mm cannon.
Both the hull and turret were made but were never used together, it was instead used as a pillbox in Leningrad. But going from the last anniversary tanks this would not be much of a problem as both the hull and turret stats are known and have even seen action.
It’s a Kamov and prototypes are in Russia, Israel also wasn’t interested in it.
It belongs in the Soviet tree regardless.
If the case Israel should get it because they put some avionics in it then the T-72AV should be in the Italian tech tree because of it also had Italian tech.
It’s a F-16A that Sweden acquired for testing. It was to fill the role of JAS, but they decided for a domestic product, the Gripen. There’s minimal info on it though.
Honestly I’m kinda surprised how fast the implementation on production floor is made. I expected for them to roll out next year and not just few months after they being ordered
It served mainly as a crew trainer and transport alongside rhe Avro Anson, but if required the Mk.I could sport 1x MG in a dorsal turret, plus 4x light stores carriers for 16x 20lb bombs. A few aircraft also flew coastal patrolls employing stores with a little more bite.
Although it didn’t, it was very much capable of mounting it. I personally wouldn’t have a problem with adding such ERA if gaijin would be willing to finally bump it up to 11.0 where it belongs.