Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Safe for now then.

Will do, which means Japan will be the nation where I can get 5th gen straight from the start

If it even gets it from the start… It might be just US+USSR at the start.

P.S. Or even US only.

1 Like

What would there be for Germany? A Leo Prototype and another M48?

That will be the question and probably be one of the biggest storms yet if it will be only those two only

I mean… There’s not only FRG out there…

Spoiler

T-54/55 or specific their mods.
image

1 Like

I could pretty much get all of them when added except for Italy but really unless they add some different weapons then once you have 1 F-35A/B/C you pretty much have all of that type, just got to slap the user template from the other F-35’s onto it and your done.

So, a Leo prototype, another M48, a T-54A and a T-55A

image
Fiat 3000B trust

3 Likes

All I hope is that they would have the guts to add Indonesia to Japan that way I can grind many 5th gens as I want without leaving that tech tree

2 Likes

Also might be T-54B iirc. Or/and their Czech/Polich licensed versions like in case of Lim-5

1 Like

There seems to be no suggestion for a T-54B, but there is one for a T-54AMZ, which looking at the suggestion seems more like 8.7+

They are a bit low, towards 7.3-7.7

My pick would be Leopard 1A2. Is in the Italian tree already, and the German service one would be equivalent to M60A1 AOS

Right, I forgot the Leo 1A2 was in the game already and at 8.0 lol

It doesn’t have a stab lol, what’s the point then even?

Pretty sure it did have a stabilizer in German service

Then might be uhhh fine i guess?

It seems like you would prefer that T-55A

Do people really dislike the Leopard 1s that much?

Yeah, not my type of tank as i usually play US/USSR and leo1 feels quite underwhelming in this competition by a lot, except, mb, mobility.

Also why is the Ki-200 still at 8.3, should it be at least 6.3 now ?