Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

i grew up semi poor, but now even though i am in school, i have bought my own 5080, 5070TI and a 9070XT that i let my mom use.
still have money somehow

2 Likes

I bought a 9060XT shortly before the RAM-pocalypse hit GPU prices, so I consider myself lucky when it comes to the value of my setup

It’s still crazy to me that this thing almost doubled in price

Before then I was rocking a used RX 580 that I got for like 50€ and I only got that one because my RX 480 blew a fuse after being OC’d for like 7 years

Yeah that thing has some surprising capabilities for a handheld. Sure not as good as an actual PC but can run some heavy games surprisingly well. Especially the emulators.

1 Like

I’m praying my GPU survives, it’s survived a leaking AIO which made my CPU overheat but also caused my PSU to have a small fire and corrode the power cable for my GPU and fuse it into the socket.

Definitely one of the best purchases I ever made

ive seen this happen to people with 5090s its probably not you bro

1 Like

Yep, I bought the original launch with the LCD screen and put my own 2tb SSD in there, the thing is a beast for the money.

Also is great because I can shelve my Nintendo Switch with a dodgy battery and some major stick drift but still play those games.

5060TI 16gb in my country is almost 1000$ now 😵‍💫 thats the price i got my 5080 for in late 25

1 Like

I pre-ordered the 512gb one back then and added a 512gb SD. Definitely could have gone with a cheaper model and a SSD swap, but I preferred the thing to remain unopened until the warranty ran out.

Typical for a Switch lol
Never bothered with that, a softmodded DSi and later a softmodded PSP were enough to keep me entertained on the go.

All I can say is: Screw AI

Spoiler

I’d prefer to use a stronger word, but gotta keep it civil on here lol

1 Like

F-15E (early)

2 Likes

Welcome to the Eastern Europe, buddy

Yeah I was going to do that originally but around the time I was going to buy it I was also paying for driving lessons and saving for a car so went with the cheaper option and put my own SSD in there so it made sense for it.

Yep, went through about 3 pairs of joycons on it all in the span of a year, luckily the warranty covered them. It was quite a good console for the time and really good for party’s and such. But since getting my Steam Deck it’s been relegated to what is pretty much a Nintendo Argos Catalogue to see what games I can go find to run on it.

1 Like

*RMP Early, which they should just model as the E we already have but make it premium.

2 Likes

Imagine Germany getting adequate 8.0-8.3 medium tank this patch to not play leo1 at 8.0 lmao (P.S. patch №2)

After so many blood, sweet and tears I got it

6 Likes

Congrats.

But now you have to play it stock so, my condolences.

2 Likes

Congrats, however, one small issue.

Spoiler

su_30sm2
R-77-1?

3 Likes

One thing about me is that I’m broke lol

image

image

wait for sale

1 Like

Gonna do that and grain more SL while finishing up the F-86-40 and some props

1 Like