@Smin1080p_WT did something happen to IR missiles recently they seem harder to flare and dodge now
@D4nger_CLO5E I think my play style is more towards the F-5’s as today my matches seems to be going better than yesterdays lol

Got a few matches left to get this thing and after that
it’s this

and the J2M5 an the N1K’s left to do before completing the Japanese side of the tree
Day 4 of Steel Ball Run
When can i expect the next dev season?
Properly next week
I hope so but unlikely we’ll ever see it since it was never fully built.
However I do personally believe it should count as an unfinished prototype since atleast 1 part specific to it was built (the CWB) which was tested and actually worked but I do think it is a bit of a stretch, maybe too much of a stretch for Gaijin.
Much more likely though that we could se F-15E1 instead which is what tested the CWB as part of the SE program along with RAM and potentially AESA radar.
Okay
the difference from the f16XL situation the f15SE fired aim120s meaning it had a radar I think its finished but mostly unfinished put would work in game mostly fine (but f15E1 is kinda what I meant was going to be added since its sort of the tester f15SE)
It didn’t, that was F-15E 86-0183 (F-15E1) which is what tested the Conformal Weapons Bay.

The F-15SE that Boeing unveiled in 2009;

was just a showroom mockup to show what it would look like.
At least turn the textures up, if you are using ultra low quality
There is a myriad of different possible causes for this, including your own graphics card / drivers.
So please post about it in the correct place rather than off topic here: Community Bug Reporting System
is there any update on that ready rack report for the challenger smin?
then its 1000% my fault as i have a old gaming laptop, sorry for accusing so quickly i didn’t i know thats graphics card / drivers are responsible for that stuff
4090 ti 16GB here hehehehe
and my laptop will explode, not until i finish the Greek grind
no graphics card and 8gb…
That must be a terrible laptop
Even the Steam Deck delivers better quality graphics lol
As long as you can play games, it’s enough though
Well not everyone can afford big hardware, and thats just how life is sadly
I know, my PCs have been built from hand-me-downs for years until somewhat recently
Though you can still build a solid setup for “cheap”, if you look around on the used-market and bring a bit of patience
