Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

we just got the J16

f-15SG is not a F-15EX

they pretty much similar gameplay wise

F-15E1 incoming

yes but its still an early sukhoi platform, su35 is very likelly to come this november, gaijin never states they wont add 2 top tiers to same nation in 2 updates, rus getting a new top tier aircraft in every major having the lead on that regard so i wont see any blockage of su35 not coming for china

Hasn’t stopped Gaijin in the past.

1 Like

Could we add an option to research green-water navy units via the blue-water navy tech tree, or enable mutual cross-research between the two branches? It would work just like how helicopters are researched through the ground vehicle tree — far too few players play the green-water navy line.

1 Like

That’s the first time I’ve read the term “green-water navy” and I immediately hate it, even though it is correct

So called "green-water" navy

3 Likes

We don’t plan to add it to ground vehicles for the foreseeable currently.

2 Likes

holy ragebait

1 Like

f15SE anyone?

Glorified F-15E

but silent✨

so what can i say?Inshore boat?

The game labels them as the Coastal Fleet.

You aren’t wrong, it’s just unusual

Hes likely using a translator, it probably is called greenwater in game for him

I play the Chinese version of the game, where that naval tech tree line is called “近岸小艇”,google tell me this word is“Inshore boat”. I previously thought the term “green-water navy” was more descriptive. It was the first time I had come across that exact phrase you mentioned, and I’ve memorized it.

2 Likes

Day 1326 of waiting for Polish tech tree

3 Likes

I mean it make sense for us to use Coastal fleet as it where coastal patrol & river boats usually end up in that tech tree. While bigger ships like Destroyers and battleships go into the blue water tech tree as blue means deep water vessels

Day one of amnesia

Spoiler

https://youtube.com/shorts/p2JWQtnXx1Q?si=zfwLqLmX1HLk4h7i