Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Ay managed to bang an F-14 by going wide

like super wide

That’s probably the only target that you can reliably kill at that BR

1 Like

Bring in a reserve as part of the lineup. Queue in with it. If it’s not BH back out and try again.

I already have two planes in my lineup but it rarely gives me any bullet hell matches.

You need the third to be a reserve plane that you queue in with. That way if it’s not a BH match you can back out without penalty.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s just sad, Italy has so many planes to be added especially for the first two ranks, but for Gaijin it’s the least priority.
Another question is subtree stuff, Smin always tells that subnations vehicles don’t come instead of main nation vehicles, but here we go, some of Italian early props would be sacrificed to accommodate Hungarian ones.
Although maybe if they moved HEJAs to a folder with other Re.2000s there would be some free space at least for Italian aircraft which were also used by Hungary or Romania like Ca.135 and some odd stuff like S.55 and S.62bis, plus SM.79B can form a folder in the fifth line with JRS-79s.
The biggest unfortunate for Italy was a delay of the initial introduction with announced in QnA TT showcase in 2015, Regia Aeronautica arrived only after 2 years of silence, probably because of ground vehicles success. Maybe if it had come earlier we would have more props now including some weird incomplete designs like Ca.183bis, and same story with ground.

1 Like

Taking off launching then landing inside 1-2 min doesn’t yield good results honestly…your arm’s miss in the high 80-90% doing that.

The Modern stuff is more hectic, stressful…rwr wont shut up…it’s high speed Death at any second…vs Props leisurely walk through the park (“Not saying” Props take no skill) It’s just to slow for my Monster Energy drink addicted mind 🤣

The premium F-2?

yeah as I want to get the F-15J (M) done by the next update

Go medium to high altitude, the F-2 has a very good FM, AESA radar at 13.0, post-buff AIM-7M, and AAM-3 which is just a better AIM-9M.

I’ll try that then but not tonight tho well morning lol

They don’t really though… and its not a bug, its just not modelled. Stuff falling from the sky should do kinetic damage

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7Y8eLP2dGmA

1 Like

image

^^^ I watched your Server Replay, I’m going to keep this Respectful Sir…you do need practice and…Assistance. Hell if you add me in game I’ll squad my F2 ADTW with you…up to you of course. I do like to help folks with the higher tier jet stuff from time to time.

at a glance it seems you my not be to confident notching…hell, we’ve all been there and even with a tone of game…you’ll still mess it up XD guilty as charged! Also, always stay with or just behind your team…strength in numbers, never isolate yourself.

2 Likes

Nah I get that, I’m just trying to work stuff out with it again I think the newer EC maps aren’t really my thing tbh

You on now??? Squad???

Nope in fact I need to go to bed as it’s 3am currently lol

image

I’m exaggerating when I’m saying you can just spam them right after taking off, but I’ve seen people make extremely short trips with their A2G missile runs in the longer NE matches.

Against ships you can spam missiles very early on with little to no risk, but in the current NE setup it’s just not worth doing.

The big problem here is that when newer, better A2G weapons get added, you can’t really buff the anti air, as that would punish “weaker” planes for not having access to those weapons.
It’s a lose/lose situation for the devs lol

Yeah, I think our whole perception of the gameplay differs by quite a lot lol

Props definitely are pretty laid back, until you get into a proper dogfight (something that I suck at lol)

I personally think the most engaging gameplay is around the 11.0 range.
Top tier is too predictable.
The early ARH range can be interesting, but it depends on the match-ups.
The pre-ARH range gets more interesting, thanks to more possible variety.
10.0 and below really depends on the plane for me.

In NE specifically I feel like the higher BRs aren’t more hectic/stressful in a good way. It’s just a huge mess with missiles everywhere and radar pings from all sides.

There’s nothing at stake, the way to the battle is very short, if you have multiple planes there is no respawn downtime and you don’t have limited supplies of anything, except for nukes.
It’s not the good kind of stress, it’s the annoying kind.

:( well…we’ll make it happen soon some time ;)

1 Like

yeah as I said to Quartars I’ll experiment with different angles at some point tomorrow for when I get back from the farm

One of them was going wide as you saw lol

They do. Set a late fuse and it’ll show as hit before explosion