DM a tech mod, if they don’t respond ask a different tech mod
If there is no bug report for that, you can safely assume that the lack of a spall liner is accurate
I mean sometimes it’s good to ask lol.
Nomads has a camera on the 50 cal even has a modification for thermals and a LRF yet you can’t use the 50 cal sight in game despite the bug report for it.
Should we assume the camera on the Kongsberg Protector is just for show?
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/hnWiziBfflV7
For the Nomads, no
For something as popular as a Leopard? I would have expected a bug report to pop up during the dev server.
You’d be surprised what gaijin decides to forgo adding just because they don’t care.
(Elde proper steering or general balance in this game)
Simply put. I like launching missiles.
I cant really give you a particular detailed answer but since I want more modern AA aswell, better A2G ordinance is also needed.
When you add S-400/HQ-9 tier SAM’s they will.
Thats what I mean. I cant really show on my screenshot as it got deleted. Wow what surprise. Can even show a screenshot of a certain area on a map without it being deleted lol.
Anyways. EG having Amphibious landing ships take the islands of the north coast setting up FOB’s with AA and ASHM sites closer to the island. Hindering or putting pressure on the opposing team.
And like the land mass would easily allow for 3 land airfields per side. Which would also be pretty realistic geographically with then all FOB’s being carrier groups.
There indeed seem to be bug reports for the Leo 2HEL lacking spall liner in the hull, but they are getting rejected for a lack of info
So yeah, the Leo nerds did take note of that lol
I mean my NOMADS radar report was also rejected despite me submitting the XENTA M5 radar showing it can lock drones hiding it trees yet in game the Nomads struggles to find the average flying whale because a SHORAD that can’t SHORAD makes total sense
Well, that’s a seperate matter lol
Somebody did indeed try though for the Leo 2HEL and seemingly not only about the spall liner, but about the hull armour in general
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/7cOrXSLGlIcJ
So, if @Got_a_choppa got more (reliable) info about the 2HELs armour, they definitely should give making a new bug report a go
I don’t understand the fun at top tier anymore
What’s fun about being slammed with missiles with people that go high and you can’t do fluff all ?
ironically gaijin has created the same problem in infantry, the korean war infantry is so much more fun for me than the modern stuff
Not on about infantry I’m on about top tier air, I’m playing the F-2A and it’s being constantly hammered by BVR jets. Like I fly at naught altitude popping my flair’s and chaff and yet they still hit me.
Like how what am I meant to do other than that, at least in sim you have multiple airfields you can take off from but here clumped with you team mates. The enemy already knows where you are or likely to be at least the furball you had a chance of getting a kill but here your just playing dying simulator
Year top tier ARB just isn’t it at all.
But NE has been pretty fun, besides the cheating SPAA and all that.
Bullet hell seemed fun as well but the matches are extremely rare
Yeah why they decided to make that a chance gamemode is beyond me.
Since the update I played around 200 matches yet I only had 1 bullet hell match
Honesty they should make NE and BH modes independent from the match maker
So you’d want SAMs that can fire at you before you even take off?
Dunno what you mean lol
Again, having a more healthy balance between water and land allows for more variety of targets and therefore more dynamic gameplay
Absolutely.
But also use BR brackets too like ASB uses instead of random +/- 1BR like ARB. Would give everything a chance to do well.
i only want one simple thing from NE.
maps to be big enough for bombers and anti ship&subs plane to be added.



