Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

If you are stock it’s hell, but spaded I find it pretty fun.

I prefer it over props and it’s not even close for me.

I think the SAM’s should have stricter fire protocols.

EG if you’re 200km away even if they could reach you they should wait and fire att a more optimal range for increased kill probability. I want SAM’s which actually feel like a threat when they fire on me.

Im obviously not opposed to having more balanced maps aswell. Im just saying i hope they dont shy away from the extremes. Like 80%sea or only land like the mountain ranges between India and China for example.

This is also gonna get deleted isnt it…

These aicraft should have multiple skins, for each nation. By the way, can we jave a hungarian skin for the Ju 87 D3?

WIPblog today

Cope

1 Like

Yeah, more skins is better, would be also awesome if changing historical skin would change operator’s flag (and in a perfect world voicelines).
Btw Italian Stukas are very limited in terms of loadouts, so Hungarian skin would be a justification for heavier bombs)

2 Likes

Would be funny if its Tirpitz, which was in one fo the first Naval trailers many years ago

1 Like

Italy can have its own “Stukas”, like a SM.93 or postwar SB2C

@Smin1080p_WT could we expect to see new munitions for the tu95m or a conversion from tu95m to tu95m-55

I ve never seen a vehicle get converted into something else

(5 Years to be precise :) )

Well, Italian R-2 and D-3 are already in the tree. I’m afraid of Gaijin introducing SM.93 as an event vehicle, because of its unusual design.
There are also other dive bombers like Breda Ba.201, SM.85 and SM.86 (plus Ro.57bis).
As for Helldiver, I think it will come as a premium, Italian naval aircraft is another area, where most of stuff is missing from the game btw.

1 Like

IIRC they said the versions of bombers ingame (B-52 & Tu-95) would stay as they are.

They could add modern variants of them, though. Obviously it would need a BR bump than the previous models.

depends on what you consider converted.

The original CV90105 TML was replaced for everyone who owned it with the CV90105 XC-8. And with the arrival of ARM missiles the F-16C got turned into/renamed to the F-16CM.

1 Like

That’s one munition though, to reflect the actual model of the jet now.

What they’re asking for is literally every single modern munition it has (based on a testbed variant), which is in itself a different version(s) (because Russians can never be simple about aircraft upgrades) of the Tu-95 bomber

1 Like

The 1000 kg? I don’t know anything about the 1800kg. Now that would be fun.

At least SC1000. Italian Ju.87s are currently limited to GP500 bomb (+small GP bombs).
Talking about skins, would be also nice to see Italian Co-Belligerent one.

Spoiler

1 Like

No plans for it to change variant. If you have suggestions for new munitions for it (based on its current version) that havent already been reported, feel free.

2 Likes

Hey smin I wanted to ask you something. Is there a future plan to fix the su30sm2 model and avionics?

Thanks

F-15EEEX devblog today, I know it

2 Likes

Indonesia please

2 Likes