Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Probably first.

They tend to drop the update either the week before or the week of Christmas. (So maybe Dec 19th-22nd?)

In 25 days then

Copium for WIPblogs at least

2 Likes

MiG-31B WIP blog when?

Saw the edit. Don’t hurt vehicles are too many to be a sub tree, that is the problem. Just like Netherlands

Israel rank 1-3 WiP Dev blog trust

Sub tree to Polish tech tree ;)

1 Like

Too many to be a subtree? Or did you mean too few?

Switzerland is a subtree for Germany, so I feel like there should at least be a couple of vehicles where room is available and there definitely is room, even when accounting for future German additions

Poland as a subtree too Poland TT👌

2 Likes

Huh?

Unmanned vehicles would arguably be pretty weak i think. Destroy the antennas/electronics its dead, or just disable the gun as they shouldn’t get repairs unless a teammate does it for you

MiG-31BM next devblog

2 Likes

Even just destroying the tracks would render the vehicle as dead unless you are lucky and have people that go out of their way to repair allies

1 Like

Depends on implementation, if they sit on a cap point they would always be getting repaired.

I’d suggest that the internal computer controlling the vehicle is what counts as the crew, essentially one person vehicles.

Besides if you destroy all the internals no way it’s still functioning realistically

Could be fun for like small scout tanks with low caliber guns

nah. MiG-31B first, then we get BM upgrade 1-2 updates later

Varcolac squadron camo on the Mig-31 would be so damn peak

1 Like

I think MIG31M is better

At most as an alternative to the UAV scout drone, but even then I’m against it because they would be used to kill SPAAs

I dont think caps should repair unmanned vehicles, it should require a “manned” vehicle.

They should add a new class of vehicle along with unmanned ones, Engineering vehicles that get extra point for repairing others lol

Eh depends on if we get like 7.62 models or not but I see your point but at that point we already have people who rush spawn with small fast tanks what’s really changing in this case?