Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

I’m just waiting for dreams come true talk here. But alas

1 Like

cant have more than infinity so infinity minus 2 is infinity as you would know code is just coping as the rest of you

so you dont know math

not every infinity is equal

they are getting mad cause they cant accept mig29SMT wont ever have NATO ARH

that is not what the argument was about

what’s it abt

In fact it diverged 3x now

yea I’m losing track

yeah because Eagle wasnt able to understand an analogy

after that he went on about how it is impossible for the mig29 to use nato weapons

4 Likes

Let me help:

  • you say Russia can’t use nato ARH
  • Ron said it could and provided proof
  • you also said Su-30MKI could use NATO stuff, which, surprise, is a Russian jet
  • you backtracked because you contradicted yourself
  • I came in, etc etc,
  • infinity
2 Likes

You have any gueses what vehicle it could be?

@racimazzedine Do people here actually understand youth slang? Imagine being a adult and reading stuff as unc and other wierd words like ,craking"( i am so sorry mods, but lowkey i can only can up with this word ritgh now)

Su-15

yes it is impossible which migoon the mig29 guy somehow didn’t understand

I’m too much of an unc myself to understand youth slang

1 Like

I hope it’s this beauty:

image

(The big one)

3 Likes

and that just shows that you are not the brightest

the example was not about the practicality
it was to show that the generation of a jet is not defined by the weapons it carries

but instead of understanding that simple example you got hung up on NATO weapons being on the Mig-29

2 Likes

i dont use that much slang words, so sometimes i feel like a unc myself,

1 Like

ad hominem I rage quit

Nah man, you don’t get it

He has his own fighter jet generation system

1 Like