Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Mig-21 Bison is actually a 4th gen bc it can carry the R-77

trust

2 Likes

Youth? Brother any 25 years or less would understand the words.

1 Like

Well, by that logic I 100% am an unc

2 Likes

just search it on Google I guess

Can’t it’s 6th gen slang still classified

yeah i can do that, but that wasnt my statement

he is not able to understand simple sentences as it seems

well the sentence was saying he was unable to keep up with it so searching it with Google is the easiest option and I have really seen no one use slang on forums like you would see in other places just mostly abbreviations

I mean, there were second gen jet fighters with afterburners, so I’d say that all jet fighters still are second gen until they find a new propulsion system

and the A-10 is a first gen since it isnt afterburning

2 Likes

To be fair, the A-10 isn’t a fighter jet

Not with that attitude

2 Likes
Spoiler

morgan-freeman-true

u tweaking? To much Warthunder i guess can fry your brain

UNC or not, life is a beautiful art to live up for.

image

2 Likes

We are hopers around here, no doomers allowed

1 Like

Master Wu
image

1 Like

let me ask 1 question why cant b-2 and b-21 the OG Doritos designs be called 5th and 6th gen when all the 6th gen designs are Doritos without tails and the same length (not wingspan) which obviously isn’t meant to be a dogfighter (j36 for example) when the og stealhy Doritos get called nothing gen because they are bombers BUT HAVE very good radars and ECM we don’t get to call that 6th gen on here for some reason

lol

these are bombers. (except for B-21 apparently)

“Gen talk” is for fighters

1 Like