Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

i am just looking forward to japan getting at least getting hammers alongside MICA’s

I cant leak classified docs so just go find a source since you know a RUSSIAN mig29SMT , mig35 , mig31 , Su30 ,Su35 will never actually have aim120s for the obvious reasons I don’t have anything else to say about this

they gave Hammers in the greek rafale so i see no problem

guys guess what greedy Lockheed saw Boeing eating well and decided to plan a new F16 and put a G behind it I hope It happens because F-16G seems pretty neat with AN/APG-85 radar peak ECM

Put it as reserve when it comes gaijin :)

image

image

I love this forum man

7 Likes

copenhagen level copuim

Mr Eagle is just the biggest military expert that has ever lived

He knows better than all of us

1 Like

I know your joking but by the way you defend your arguments it really makes it look that way

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do

1 Like

oh the irony

the one that complained about ad hominem earlier

1 Like

actually facts and ad hominem are different please use that correctly

cant have more than infinity actually :P

says the one that made statements and presents them as facts without any sources

image

1 Like

so you dont know math?

you said yourself that @Code_649 only has 2

and 2 less than 2 is zero

1 Like

Math is hard

image

1 Like

Why don’t you guys go have your lovers quarrel in DMs instead of in the R&R over the last 200+ responses

1 Like

i guess so, when having 2 less braincells that @Code_649

1 Like