Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Finland is a cursed country

1 Like

I agree, imagine if they had gotten the Mig-29 from the Halli Air trials, I wouldn’t be surprised if they got US weapons on them eventually

Unfortunately the Fins want essentially a dreadnaught from 40k in terms of service life, poor Hawks are gonna be around forever if the talks for extending their service life again go through.

here some few source.

Spoiler

ROSOBORONEXPORT: Mikoyan MiG-29SMT. Modernization of MiG-29



it says nothing on actual fox3 missile but its the least we have.

1 Like

Well most people know about the Mil-STD tbf, especially since the MICA has its requirements listed, definitely a neat thing to note nonetheless
e3a962a21b4286a1df85a7c83e3f1ee7f99ea676_2_1000x742

Still funny Matra chose a Gripen for the diagram

2 Likes

i just wish gaijin put the mica on the gripen E to buff it a little.

2 Likes

I can’t get over how much the top down silhuette looks like a christmas tree, especially in the in-game score menu

1 Like

I mean tbf MICA is listed for weapons on the Gripen

I wish they would add RB73 and the other Skyflash upgrades/Meteor predecessors

so whats stoping them ?
magic are a insane buff over the aim9. same mica for 14.3. nothing to lose here

dfdf637a93c7a95a9ad010648bd4b67c9bb37220
this is about as much evidence as the evidence used to add spice 250 to EFT

RB73 never existed outside mockup, SAABs research is the foundation for the Meteor but none of them ever functioned to my knowledge.

RB72 is the only prototype missiles that worked and RB71A I can’t speak on.

The image shown in the book is the same Gripen that tested IR-OTIS, both it and the Viggen using IR-OTIS were both shown off with S225XR

Resume

Denne tekst vil blive skjult



1287815902

1 Like

I mean yeah there’s also the magazine with this image

You need to have proof they mounted it, thankfully I have an image of these to try and bug report when they are added lol
Screenshot_20260302-142007

ASRAAM is mounted on the wing lol

One can only hope.

Doesn’t really matter what kind of missile, I’d love to see as many weapons that never got into actual production as possible.

is that a mica on the outer underwing pylon?

I want RB 302 for naval rocket assisted torpedo lol
1947-RB-302.1.i-Karlsborg
18-302

1 Like

I’m amazed that you could identify that as a missile

It’s ASRAAM, wait actually it lacks the IR seeker on the nose

talking about this, notice it has wings unlike asraams
Screenshot_2026-10-02-02-40-23-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

It does look more like MICA