Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

MICA_P6230072

Tbf the quality isn’t great I have the entire page here

Edit: cleaned it up

If there wasn’t a small bit of a fin visible on the wingtip pylon, I wouldn’t even be able to tell that there is a Sidewinder mounted there lol

i think the asraam is down here
Screenshot_2026-10-02-02-43-29-71_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I noticed

@racimazzedine @kizvy what do you think it is?

I don’t believe it’s the early IRIS-T either which the Gripen also sported the prototype models of
216167f43cb3f5adbd0200ed5b8fa5c8d8e97236
image

The only other thing that it could be would be an IRIS-T, but considering that the pictures description mentions the ASRAAM, I would guess that it is an ASRAAM lol

Unlikely it’s lacking the small fin nubs near the front like early IRIS-T has.

Could be that missiles with the name painted on the side are the only ones the photographer listed since he could read them easily

images (8)

The nose looks longer than the one of the IRIS-T

Doubt it’s IRIS-T, Saab first showed it off for the Gripen with the IR-OTIS on number 50 in 1997, that matches with another magazine showing the same IRIS-T model used by the Gripen in 1997
a9154156a661604e4161b6a5b1ab894bb735a4b5

The image I posted with ASRAAM and such is from 1992

1 Like

let me see for a min

@Pheonix_RX01 i know what it is.

its just a simply aim9-P variant with the removed front fins.

image

also its about the same size as the photo here compare to the aim7

Hello @Smin1080p_WT

Can we expect the CM update blog next week?

That doesn’t explain the long fins alongside the fuselage
Screenshot_2026-10-02-02-40-23-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
MICA_P6230072

i was talking about this one.

but this is indeed a mica. although we dont know if its ir or normal.

That perhaps

250+ replies… did leaks drop? nvm.

image

F-15EX Devblog today, I know it

1 Like