Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

spongebob and patrick from spongebob squarepants are standing next to each other and patrick is wearing a cowboy hat|833x624.75

Okay :/ We’re a couple weeks off anyway, cant wait for dev blog season to be in full swing

1 Like

I bet F-15EX will be on the first dev blog

1 Like

The suggestion passes are here

1 Like

Holy peak

2 Likes

Holy peak of terrible vehicles

2 Likes

watch it still dominate 6.7 because tiger 2 players suck

1 Like

Love me the S-2T, seen the firefighting variant, the Turbo Firecat, on a few times now and it’s always cool to see.

Spoiler


4 Likes

An Indonesian line me hopes

what is going on?

I miss leaks… :')

8 Likes

I don’t lol

1 Like

we dont even get educated guesses anymore, only for packs…

I’m just still thirsty for MBTs xD

The EMBTs were disappointingly implemented with F1 (and the French one behind TWO unfoldered Leopards and backed up by underperforming Leclercs), Arjun was implemented with a ready rack bug that reduces its survivability, and 2HEL, while nice, is backed up by a lineup of underperforming vehicles.

Regarding the previous update, the new Abrams tanks, M829A3 and turret ring fixes are nice, but SEPv3s’ underperforming hull armor was disappointing.

T-90M Arena is cute, but still feels the same as every Russian tank has since 2020.

You seem like you are stuck in a perpetual loop of just waiting for the next update

An update gets released and you already are waiting for the next one

Leaks don’t change anything about the disappointment you get from seeing new MBTs added to WT lol

Yeah the educated guess guys stopped being delivered hints

That’s how all WT players are. We all live on hopium

2 Likes

But it speeds up the process, hahah.

Funnily enough, I would have been WAY more satisfied by the previous 2 updates if most of their additions hadn’t been implemented in a disappointing way.

-If the SEPv3s had received a minimally sensible hull armor (at very least 1990s-standards level)…
-If the SEPs had received their confirmed +250% CE turrets vs M1 (only SEPv3, which should be even more, got this).
-If the EMBTs had received at least DM53 (I believe it’s about time for DM63 already as well)…
-If the French Leopards had been foldered to make the grind to their EMBT viable…
-If the Merkavas and Namers had been finally fixed to be worthwhile backups to Leopard 2HEL…
-If the Leclercs had been finally fixed to be worthwhile backups to EMBT…
-If Arjun hadn’t made it with the ammorack bug, or if at least the devs had the intention of fixing it…

Etc.

I am only in a permanent state of looking forward to the next update when the previous one has been disappointing xD.

2 Likes

Blame the Fr*nch for their weird cannons

Also, DM53 already is the best shell in the game lmao

First world problems

Same thing here :( Except I have nothing to look forward to each update

2 Likes

I mean, it’s not like DM63 would change much at all beyond historical placebo effect. In fact, even DM53 is still missing its anti-ERA tip because devs can’t understand sources.

I just feel like Top Tier has been stagnated since 2029-2021. Capabilities haven’t really evolved since M1A2, T-80BVM, Leopard 2A6 or the first Strv 122 were implemented.

We’ve got MBTs that are decades more modern ever since, but still they feel the same as the tanks we had 6 years ago. Partly, because of the limited ammunition choices and mismodelling of armor, as well as lack of modern features that would distinguish them a bit more.

1 Like