Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

It doesn’t appear to have been forwarded yet, so there are no updates to provide for now. We will check it out a little later.

1 Like

the F-89D needs its actual radar system first, and while I would love the rocket computer on the 102, it needs other things a lot more, such as proper missiles and its IRL radar chaff resistance

The F-89D has a working radar in-game though

Or is it missing some functionality?

Will the ECM capability feature is going to be added infuture updates this year? for all aircrafts that has them historically?

it is missing an incredible amount of functionality, it’s supposed to be closer to the F-102 radar than what it is now, the report was accepted three years ago…

1 Like

I think I finally recognize your name from NT. You’re an F-15 stratobomber right?

No, I only play with F-18E in NT, my F-15E still does not TGP hence i do not use it :(

Every time a suggestion is approved after review it gets put in the appropriate "List of Previously Suggested Ideas - Xnation Yvehicle-type… These edits can happen dozens of times per day/week, especially for popular sections like “Other Nations Aircraft”, which can be edited dozens of times per hour if you look at the date near the pencil/icon.

There’s nothing more to it.

4 Likes

Ah ok. I guess I’m just schizo posting then lol

Aren’t we all

11 Likes

F-15EX devblog next right?

5 Likes

Hi smin, could you take a peek at this bug report please? I posted it a few days ago and have yet to get any kind of response, and it is quite an annoying bug.

So when are we getting a TT Patria chassis on Finland aside from the single XA we have as an SPAA, or is Finlands unique vehicles reserved for Premium/event only?

1 Like

a man in armor with the words so it begins written below him|833x730.5454545454546

I swear War Thunder’s update schedule is basically:

Maaaaaaaaaaarch
Juuuuuuuuuuuune
Septeeeeeembeeeerrr
NovDecember

1 Like

it’s called an event

1 Like

This is part of the schizo (read: cope)

it has nothing too do with the update i asked

1 Like

Reporting the “not a bug” veredict by misinformation didn’t work…

It’s funny how they claim that Arjun’s bustle rack is the most important and convenient one; yet, if you load the amount of shellf of the bustle, instead of filling up the bustle, it fills up the turret floor first WHILE LEAVING THE BUSTLE HALF-EMPTY.

Why can no technical moderator or developer see how little sense this makes and just how contradictory it is to their own statements?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Q0yqPNC5I1BI

4 Likes

No it’s an event vehicle blog so it doesn’t count.