Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

I still think about it… Just give it to the Su-34 or add the Algerian Su-34E and give it there, right now there is no reason to pick the Su-34 over the SM2…

Either a user model or a model bought from an external company

Already said this:

But it in all likelyhood it doesn’t actually mean anything, likely just a coincidence.

Although I am slightly convinced I may be psychic now.

2 Likes

IF ?

So KF means Koran Fighter then and IK means Indonesian Fighter ?

2 Likes

And every time I see it I can only think of 1 thing,
“Damn, that Model looks MUCH better than the 5 Year Old H145M which still waits for its final reworked Model”

A few days ago I dreamed I was playing the MiG-31 and firing its R-33 missiles in the game…

1 Like

That A400 model looks terrible, even compared to that H145 model

Sadly it isn’t a user model available on WT Live. It’s one of Gaijin’s cinematic models used for YouTube, it was first seen in the French Moments of Valour video.

There is also a model of an A330 to recreate a scene from the French film Les Chevaliers du ciel (Sky Pilots)

1 Like

No, because the 400 has atleast working animations unlike the 145M, + its the wrong 145M we have, gaijin modeled it after a LUH SOF, but its a LKH which has more Sensors and a 5th Blade

How did we go from that model to the one in the short lol

The texturing and shading is so much better on the Moments of Valour one

Yep, they did participate in the development and funded 7.5% of the development cost, so it’s IF-21 for them as a (joint) domestic aircraft. So far it seems they will even contribute to IF-21 (and maybe export KF-21, but this is speculation iirc) with locally produced parts.

They will also get one of the prototypes (005 unless the plans change, there was attempts to renegotiate for a twin seater) that could be used for local Indonesian weapons integration and testing as well.

3 Likes

Probably just the lighting and some editing trickery.

Fair

Can’t expect basement guy to put much effort into the shorts

1 Like

Oh sweet

2 Likes

Yeah there isn’t going to be much effort put into a short where the A400M drops palletised nuclear body pillows.

That’s also why on the prototypes there’s the Korean and Indonesian flag both on the side


Prototype 005

2 Likes

ooohhh, well I need to get a few bits and bobs done in Japan air then I can fully focus on their subs. Got both the CA-27 and the A-4 the other day.

2 Likes
Spoiler

image

I still find it disturbing that there are Sukhois and MiGs in the Japanese tree.

3 Likes

God the KF-21 looks great, I especially like the twin seat version of it that was just put into service as the first mass produced KF-21.

image

3 Likes

Welcome to the subtree club

3 Likes