Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

They had to copy paste so hard to free up extra time for some fun end of year stuff … surely

They won’t let 2026 end with some snoozer update about submarines or infantry… Right… right

Would be nice to get the Grom-1 back someday. 🥲

Infantry that will reduce to Ka-50 era Heli PvP player count after a month and two dev topics on why infantry did not block development of more SAM destroyers or rank V-VI jets

wish we could get new mode for helis because spading them in GRB is pain in a** and PVE is too boring and repetitive

I mean they are getting close though, at least for top tier stuff which is their focus. There are only a few more 4.5 gens that can be added, then 5th gens (which is also pretty limited, just F-22, F-35, J-20, J-35, SU-57, and SU-75). And once those get added, Gaijin has to start looking backwards at older vehicles that have not yet been added.

Horrid its like the Su-25T, 8km forehead syndrome

I like Dollar, he also plays naval so that’s a plus

2 Likes

JASSM on F117. Also GBU-53 since there was a government purchase order that listed F117 as recipient. Would that be sufficient proof?

There wasn’t any indication it was refering to air-to-air missile seekers. So thats a bit of a self hype problem really.

5 Likes

Did I miss a DoD DLC? Since when was this possible

Also to the rest of your reply, probably not. Let her relax in 8.3 or whatever her BR is

1 Like

Afaik it was said that helis will eventually be part of NE in some capacity (unrelated to the logistic stuff that BVVD said this week)

2 Likes

jassm-f-117.jpg.pc-adaptive.480.medium
JASSM - Strength from a Distance | Lockheed Martin share.google

Imagine spawning at main airfield in a helicopter. Thats a long way to fly xD

(Luckily we aren’t forced to spawn there)

Not enough proof, and from the source (or at least, the closest one I could find) it was scrapped to give it those + GBU-53

Besides. The F-117 is extremely limited. Just wait for its son. 😉 Lots of JASSM there

1 Like

most likely some FOB stuff like we have in regular ground matches. Naval helis and eventual unarmed logistic, I have no idea tho.

1 Like

Maybe

Would be good, many helis are DOA in GRB, and having to play the tanks first sucks.

but we’ll have to wait and see if it happens

Does make me wonder if transport vehicles will be mode exclusive and pre unlocked for the mode like drones or free vehicles in ground

literally anything is better than PVE, especially since Gaijin is seemingly unwilling to work on the mode due to the low player count. I mean even ground assault arcade is more effective.

1 Like

Or if they are going to add a resupply mechanic in GRB. Some SAMs would really benefit from that.

Yeah, Ive tried to like that gamemode. I like helis… I just cant… its just unplayable

Yeah like the SMSV for Russia