Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

must be lasers

4 Likes

I can never read that and not think of
8b81c97e-f4d0-4ea8-88b8-f3967642449a_text

8 Likes

Just to completely clear it up BVV_d said it was a “new type of ammunition”, is this just a mix-up in translation to mean a new weapon type (i.e. a new bomb/missile type) or something considered in-game as a type of ammunition (i.e. new countermeasures or similar)?

1 Like

I know Russian, and on the Russian forum it’s specifically written about a new type of ammunition.

1 Like

I mean how many additional weapon types are there that aren’t in game already?

Cruise missiles and cluster bombs

Rocket artillery maybe

2 Likes

Air-launched ballistic missile (ALBM)

1 Like

Ive been wracking my brain trying to think of ANYTHING else to whats in my list and im coming up with nothing. Outside of weapons that really have no place in war thunder like Flechettes

Time to commit war crimes with cannister shot 👀

Palletised Munitions which we could see if we get stuff like the MC-130J and C-17A in the future with cargo and transport aircraft.

Yet, I hold out hope we’ll see WW1 then flechettes will have their time to shine. Dropped on AI in the trenches.

stealth cruise missile like storm shadow?

That’s one way to add the MiG-31K

Ammunition as in munition. Not a countermeasure. Though people have been destroyed by flares before.

3 Likes

Or JF17 BLK3 with CM400AKG

Woops, was on my other list in the other thread, but forgot it in this one

I knew I had forgotten one.

Day 1 of asking for the Ascari

Thanks for clearing that up.

If you can answer is the new munition going to just be a different warhead type or something with a completely new body?

Pretty sure France has missile flachettes in game

They suck 😆

Im thinking more this kind

Spoiler

1444934258_37226

Hype was cool for two days. Of course no IIR missile is dropping one single update later devs copy pasted a rafale to Israeli tree

1 Like