Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

weird ill have to search that for now imma take an ibuprofen

They also stated their stance on 114L again on the russian alpha strike dev servers. I won’t be on my PC until tomorrow, but I could look for it then.

A have seen on the M1 Armor page that people discussed SEPv2s able to have trophy equipped, but I haven’t thoroughly looked through all that information. It’s likely valid though.

all i said is it should be added with more mbts with APS and you go no it should be IR

no it should be how it is IRL

it is possible shouldnt be hard but i havent seen a single pic of a SEPV2 with trophy

There is a forum thread about it with some pictures/articles/whatever else (on mobile so I didn’t read through everything):

Here is an article about them being spotted in Germany, there are more of them but I just picked the first:

Sorry that it isn’t a lot, I’m on mobile.

2 Likes

I stated they should be added “as IR FnF is currently”. That doesn’t mean “add them as IR”, it means “add them with the same limitations as the current IR missiles” i.e. spoofed by smoke. I have stated this multiple times.

and i say they shouldn’t add they should add them when their is more APS MBTs

so never lmao

Seeing as we have gotten 1 tech tree vehicle with a functional hard kill APS (the KF41 APS doesn’t work 90% of the time so I’m not sure if I want to count that) over the last 2 years after they added the feature, we might be ready for 114L in 2035-2040.

How is it not sufficient. If you have a missile coming at a ap rod sensitive aps, it’s going to blast that missile. Just give me my Brimstone already

1 Like

how never

almost all new tanks every nation can get can also have an APS

ty that’s pretty nice

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be two? The Challenger BN and the Merkava 4M?

Because I can overload that APS with even standard hellfires. They have recharge times before they can respond again, though short. Otherwise I can brute force through it. APS would not be sufficient.

And you point you have to waste multiple missiles just to get one kill

Oh no, I have to use more missiles. I dearly hope my helipad isn’t too far to get another 16 of them.

Are you even going to respond about the other vehicles without APS that will have to face it?

Skill issue

1 Like

Would it be skill issue if your APS fails? I can do that with Hellfire Bs.

and oh no the SPAA thats better then every one else has no APS