Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

exactly, and I’m really seeing MiG-21-93 as a Good F-20 Equivalent

1 Like

Though the moaning from the soviets about a “mig21” at 12.0

Gripen Radar change

oh that makes me remember that the old Phantom vs Fishbet duels can happen again at top tier.soon

F4F-ICE vs MiG-21-93, Grandpa’s back on the battlefield

I still get those in SB… Pain in the butt…

But yeah, would certainly be interesting in RB I’m sure

Holy moly. I wonder what they have changed. If anything

im in call with people testing

Its very good the issue isn’t the radar getting notched but the missile

I wonder if they’ve fixed the SB bug I’ve been getting

COIN aircrafts in heli tree could make Helis obsolete. People would start to use these aircrafts to grind the helis.

They should add the indian MiG 21 with R77 in the UK TT as a premium jet.

1 Like

Or the Cheetah C

1 Like

Please no, we have so many better options for that.

For premium ARH, sea harrier FRS51

Evil laughs

Can T1E1 be the next event reward?

Hope so then I can waste my money on the box tank lol

I predict in the future Strike Eagle the new monster CAS for ground RB & ground SB

I think F-4F ICE not bad early fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM for germany tech tree

I think it will be F-15C MSIP: new radar, HMD, AMRAAMS but slightly worse flight performance.

To be fair technically not true, the early f18’s for finland didnt have their cas capability and the standard engines of the A model alongside the basic radar. The later models received modifications to bring back their CAS abilities alongside adding a newer radar and engines to keep them up to date for more modern missions. I dont remember if both the early finnish f18’s had the bol countermeasure pods or not, i k ow the later ones did but no idea for the early models.

Whether you like it or not gaijin will surely add it. Maybe not in the next update but it will come.

Dont we already have that?