Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Well they could be better multi-role aircraft since they have access to AGM-65G and D. Sweden only has access to AGM-65A which is awful

1 Like

Depends if even the ones with Tornado engines and radar are too good for the game right now in Gajins eyes

Unfortunately.

I think gaijin just sees Typhoon and sais too OP

Gaijin has made early Typhoons out to be equivalent to fifth gen fighters.

That really doesn’t mean much as all the separates a 4.5 gen and a 5th is stealth

We don’t lack possibilities.
More Mirages after the -5F (2000-5F MkII, and 2000-9), and more Mirage after the 2000D R1 (2000D R2, and 2000D RMV).

Then 3 column of Rafales.

But just ARH on the 2000-5F can be enough till Rafales i think (but a 2000D RMV can be good for the attacker line, it can use MICAs and advanced weaponry.

About CF18 and others, doubt the next update we got new top plane, i think the focus for air gonna be the intro of ARH, and the balance of them. Adding new powerfull aircraft alongside theses new missiles seems hard.

Early Typhoons (even production ones) aren’t much better than fourth gen fighters and are quite far from later 4.5th gen ones like the MiG-35 and F/A-18E.

the early EFs even still had PD radar

you can easily count them as regular Gen 4

Flight performance wise they are it just the avionics really

I’m personally expecting new top tier jets for US and USSR armed with ARH that are notably 0.3 higher than everyone else

The flight performance of the DA variants wouldn’t be anything game breaking, since we already have the Gripen in game.

The only thing that would be “OP” is the 12x AAMs. But you could just have 2 hard points locked to fuel tanks and then it would be no more OP than the Su27 is

That’s the usual bad thing that can happen…

yes and Mediocre ARH carriers for one or two other trees

Yep, for Germans, get ready for F4F-ICE Vs F15C MSIPII

any bets for what they’ll be?

for the US a New F-15? maybe an early F/A-18?

for the soviets I assume a better Su-27?

1 Like

After the amount of complaints regarding F15A from the US mains. I almost guarantee a new much better F15

1 Like

AV8B+ with AMRAAMS

im so ready to suffer for the F4F ICE

I already know it’ll be horrible but I want it anyways

1 Like