Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Good to see you ba - - image

11 Likes

Yea no doubt someone will flag that comment as off topic. lol

But since I’ve been off I heard some people atcually want to see my RNZAF F-16 suggestion hehe.

4 Likes

The IRST dosnt compensate for the fact that the guns are at best only viable for target’s 2km out at most. They have prefromance closer to the Shilka, and the Manpands are just garbage. I would take a Strella any day of the week over that garbage 9.3 SPAA. The Strella does fine against most helicopters, and is easily one of the best SPAA in its BR range currently.

PGZ09 is the 2x35mm not the PGZ04A 4x25mm.

It is wonderful against planes, especially ones without flares, useless against flares. But it simply struggles to lock helicopters which can loiter at max range and farm 4-6 kills with no resistance. Meanwhile a vehicle like VEAK 40 or other proximity fuse shell vehicles can defeat helicopters with relative ease.

Yes anger them

Vehicles like the O-I do not currently have enough reliable information to accurately model them with a large enough degree of certainty in the game. Everything for the Ostwind II was either built, tested or something existed to a complete enough degree like the E-100.

6 Likes

…are you not using the optical mode? It literally doesn’t care about flares in optical mode at all, which removes one of its biggest problems when fighting jets or helicopters. Also I’m sorry but while proximity fuze is useful, and better than regular guns, they are still inferior to a missile that can lock on and pretty much guarantee a kill at 3-4km easy. I say that as a helicopter pilot with plenty of experience going up against SPAA, and I’d rather fight a VEAK over a Strella any day.

1 Like

Sooo, there is a special list or specified requirements for vehicles like that?

1 Like

I think a great deal of confusion comes from the fact that there’s no central repository for all the information about current-date standards for what constitutes valid resources, vehicles or interpretation of evidence.

Why isn’t there some kind of special forum post or section of the main website which aggregates and collates all the various different publications about the standards made over the years?

I’ve seen many times, the blogs on modern vehicle protection and the penetration formula linked. Why isn’t information like that easily accessible from one location? A “Bug reporters guide” section or somesuch. People want to put effort in to help the developers, but at the moment you have to trawl around wondering if you missed a blog post somewhere explaining some crucial criteria.

Wouldn’t it also make the lives of Community Managers easier if there was a single link that could be posted? It seems easier for all involved if there’s some central directory or repository of relevant information/posts about these sorts of things.

It should be convenient and easily laid out, not having to dig around looking for years old blog posts.

Probably would help a lot to try and make various “one-stop-shop” posts or sections of the website specifically to centralise the available information for easy consumption.

3 Likes

VK 16.02 Leopard when?

9 Likes

Panther F which was to long in the washing machine

1 Like

Is that a user model ?

why was the corelian then removed? The hull and the guns existed (obviously) and the turret shape is known from the mock up and the turret armor is known aswell from drawing.

Readding it would be an easy fix for the anti air gap for germany aswell.

And I don’t say it because I want it because I already have the corelian

1 Like
1 Like

So stuff like 44M TAS can still theoretically come? ;)

Cheers m8

Love the detail though I wold prefer if he made an actual tank as then he would be paid to have it ingame

1 Like

What gap? Ostwid II is on 5.3 and then on 7.0 Kubelblitz. Ostwind II is great aa the only drawback is open crew compartment. Guns are the same as in Flakpanzer 341.

It was a wooden mockup turret.

2 Likes

More real than the AJ and R2Y2’s

Runaway before people scream at me for using the AJ as an excuse lol

1 Like

Both of those situations have been explained and answered several times over.

1 Like