Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Also Gib the Germans a Swiss tree, forgetting the Germans has got Tornados too. : P

So does that mean they can remove the mig-29s then ? lol

1 Like

PLS Gaijin for the love of god give US some mid tier and top-tier SPAAs

1 Like

Clearly they’re both the same. They have 2 engines and a radar.

1 Like

I have an engine and a radar to but that doesn’t mean I’m an aircraft, righht lol

and an excavator has 2 tracks and a Turret

that doesn’t make it an MBT either

3 Likes

Lol, but yea I don’t know where all of this British got the Tornado and that’s all your getting thing came from.

But hey must be that British bias : P

Hey guys, its been a long time since last one. Half a day! Nice to finally meet you guys (and gals) again!

1 Like

not comparing. just in the same update theme and the role is same. the “theme” and “role” here only means “good radar, fine SARH missile and all aspect IR messile". Now, Gaijin doesn’t care much about the details, and that br isn’t a popular BR now, so unless one day it becomes popular and everyone start say about UK suffers, it won’t come

But still saying that Britain got the Tornado and won’t get a Mig-29K from it sub is just laudable tho.
Britain hasn’t had a air Squadron vehicle for like two years, an Indian Mig-29 maybe unpopular for most.
It would give Britain another capable aircraft.

That’s like us Brits saying Germany shouldn’t get the Swiss hornet as it got the German Mig-29G.

1 Like

not now at least, when it comes to no other better choices, it may come. Just like smin never deny a possiblity.

If it’s a hornet with just AIM-7M and AIM-9M.
but Ger did lack a real “TOP JET”, so a hornet with aim-120 is needed, and seems to be the closest choice now. considering ef-200 would be the next top br

Considering that the US rank VII has 3 vehicles on some branches, maybe we can have additions to other branches, such as F-8J, F-4D, F-4E Block 58 or F-5N etc.

But Germany doesn’t need the Hornet since it got Tornado’s

? I can’t understand. Ger tornade is just a CAS jet, not good in air battles and even not good in CAS.
condering what it needs, gaijin may do the SWE JAS-39 thing again, add swiss hornet CAS loadouts though it don’t have.

So what your saying is,

Britain can’t get stuff from it sub because it already has an aircraft in the tree.
However not only can Germany get a Hornet from it sub but also a fake one because of it’s fake loadouts.

Right

1 Like

Why do you want it?

If you want to fly a mig-29 go play Russia. Why are we trying to make every TT get the same thing?

People arguing over Brritish Mig-29K … and here I am wish-wondering a Typhoon FGR4 + Rafale M + Su30MKI lineup in future WT … lol

5 Likes

Tornado is no top tier multi role aircraft.
The gripen is. Realy aimt comparable

That’s one of the points I’m tryin to make m8

Expect India is our sub so if you want to play Indian things play Britain hehe

similar, but more like, hornet is more possible since there are no other better choice, and it’'s needed currently
I’m not sure if UK has a better choice, but if no, then it may get a much bigger possiblity. But Mig-29k is not something UK need badly currently I think, people just focus on the top, so maybe not so soon if no better choice like GER but it will.