Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Yea it’s like saying Britain won’t get the Indian Su-30MKI before the Russians.

or the same time

Eh, in some cases if gaijin adds the A they will buff it to be as good as its contemporaries in air which defeats the purpose of having the A model. We already have a great example of this and they still haven’t fixed the C model.

They most likely will since Britain got nothing else other than the Typhoon.

I’m hoping we don’t get it at all. We’ve had our tree watered down enough in favour of foreign additions. Add the 111K, add the CVR(T)s, add early Typhoon variants, add a semi-fictional TIARA prototype, add the Challenger 130-

Wait a second

1 Like

Yeeees. My understanding is the F/A-18A would be similar to the F-15A in the sense it got Fox 1s and 2s only. Whereas an 18C would be analogous to the F-15C we have in game

1 Like

With quite a few nations getting to the end of their tree id be unsurprised to see trial vehicles come in to fill spots and keep the content drip going for nations.

Just another problem with compression. Too good for 4.7 and 5.0 means it will be pretty worthless in uptiers. Should still do decent at it’s own BR, seems to have the same problem as the Jumbos and Churchills.

I think you’ve made some people cry /j

Yes. Which again we already have an example of powercreeping the A model to the later standards and it ruins their purpose entirely. With how long it takes to add stuff im not suprised gaijin is forced to powercreep stuff. Also strange how nobody is crying about the JF’s FM rn being blessed by the glorious Belkan empire but when the gripen did it everyone lost their shit. Seriously what in the Ace Combat shit is the JF rn that thing is hilarious.

2 Likes

that why gaijin add India subtree to make more competitiveness, but PURE British MAINS will angry

3 Likes

I already was threatened by smin that id be banned if i argued about that dumpsterfire (TBF i was spamming him out of frustration to answer my questions so its fair). I knew it would be trash, people thought i was crazy that it would be DOA if added at 4.7 or 5.0, the turret is worse than the 90mm turret since you cant angle the turret to increase thickness.

Spoiler

For reference you cant angle with the cast turret.

2 Likes

I think everyone’s currently in the stage of pissing themselves. More Jeffs will die to accidents on takeoff than to enemy fire at the minute.

On a serious note, I wonder why…

Piss, you found me 😂

To put it in analogy form:
It’s always better (in the short term) to deafen yourself rather than hear the music.

The problem is, of course, when the music stops, you don’t know about it.

Agree, with nations like,

Japan getting the Thai F-5
China getting the Pak JF-17

I think a Indian Mig-29 is likely to happen props as early as the next update because of that.

Again, the KV-1A isnt what finland needed, it needed a proper lineup with competitive vehicles. 4.0 exists but the KV-1B is never going to be added which is why we got the kungstiger. Because apparently that makes up for one of the most important historical finnish tanks from the Continuation war.

INB4 the rest of the finnish vehicles that are unique are event/prem since finland cant be a decent subtree

3 Likes

but it’s just a Lovely little duckling

it’s aesthetics have evolved from those of a plane good at flying to those of a Sub hunter like no other ever was

just like Breguet atlantic, that thing is next on the list imo

no, not everything is connected with so called “sub TT”.
and sub TT not mean everything. for these C&P vehicles, it’s more like if it’s needed.
Japan needs a CAS, so gaijin find a f-5 for it, and made up a F-16.
and PAK is not sub TT, MBT-2000 and JF-17 is built by China so it goes but PAK T-80U won’t.
UK seem don’t need a MIG-29 currently, it has Tornado as similar roll, though not good I admit.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH there the Tornado card XD

1 Like

guy comparing a Tornado to a MiG-29…

6 Likes