Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Additionally, in the future, some nations will have competitive light tank support options at higher tiers (like the M10 with M900 in the USA or the Chinese VT-5 with DTW2-105 ), and the German 105mm guns will be far behind. Even Israel still has the M428 option for its LT Eitan and Sabrah.

1 Like

Eitan is also pretty well protected, it is 40 tons for a reason

1 Like

we were talking about 105mm ammunition. All the light tanks will be glass cannons. However, I’ll add something to your comment: Namer weighs 65 tons, and it doesn’t matter.

What I really wanted was for the merkavas to be corrected, these tanks don’t even hold a shot, and they aren’t like that and weren’t like that before when they were launched

Tbf tho we have like 5-7 different Magachs with DM63 (M426) and an increase in pen would be quite nice since they’re all basically identical and at the exact same BR. I mean until they give us M248 “Sword” APFSDS for the Magach 7C.

Happy Chinese National Day

1 Like

I wonder if they will do a sale

i don’t no

Where’s the leak from the Chinese leaker?

1 Like

Not here, evidently.

F-86H has 4x 20mm cannons and with the GE J-73 the strongest engine ever mounted on a Sabre as far as I know.

The CAC Sabres with their 2x 30mm cannons come close in performance. Their Avon 20/26 engines are less powerful but the aircraft themselves are lighter.

I would expect a Br of at least 9.3 or perhaps 9.7.
These two lovely Sabre variants are in CL-13B Mk.6 territory of performance after all while the CL-13 remains the lightest of the three.
9.3 would be preferable albeit to optimistic. 9.7 on the other hand would be an issue.

I check his page daily! But feel someone will beat me to it still.

They’ll probably will do something.
Celebrate China with a discounted North Korean MiG-15 or something.

Eh depending on it’s reload I see this thing being 10.7 max if it is ever added to the game.

1 Like

or ZTZ96(p) will receive 50% sale as usual. I think last year it received sale.

1 Like

Yeah, HSTV-L will still fill in the Light Tank role much better.

Sure, M10 has better thermals and higher penetration… but, in exchange, it has worse rate of fire, worse survivability, worse mobility and it’s a building compared to HSTV-L.

The IPM1 will likely be a better light tank in terms of gameplay than the M10. The IPM1 will likely have better mobility while also being decently protected and having the same or better firepower (depending on the reload they give the M10).

Only disadvantages that the IPM1 would have are no scouting/drone and worse thermals, but if you want a tank for scouting/droning, the HSTV-L will be far better anyway.

1 Like

Yeah, I never really saw the point of M10 ingame hahah. It brings nothing…

Unless they model this system thing it has that allows it to detect and locate enemies via gunfire sounds. That would make it actually relevant and a big novelty!

Hope and pray the chinese leak is tomorrow

Why would it be specifically tomorrow? Pardon me im usually not up to date with all these leaks