Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Would be interested to see which is the boat. I am unironically going to say that the Strb 90 with a hellfire could be the reward. Apparantly it was also operated by quite some countries other than Sweden for their special forces.

There 's no reason to believe that. No evidence for development of that specific vehicle for WT and the Swedish naval branch hasn’t been added yet.

I dont think it would come, but I just like the idea of it.

The difference between 10.0 and 10.3 is much larger than it seems. The strongest enemies at 10.0 are usually 10.3, where there are many premiums (10.7 and 11 are quite rare). On the other hand, at 10.3, you almost always play against 11.3, where there are also many premium lineups.

Also M1 being up-BR’d without even giving it M833.

Checks out.

And also, M1A2, Challenger 2, etc… still at the same BR as the 122s and 2A7s.

So… yeah, perfectly believable.

All of that just for a single 0.3 step in decompression (from 11.7 to 12.0).

Ground should be decompressed at least up to 13.0 at this point and ideally up to 13.7… but here we are.

EDIT: Nevermind, proven fake by the source lmao.

The fact that it was so believable is sad.

6 Likes

Well the CT is also the size of a house and slow as hell. Mobility wise it’s just a worse 90105, you could argue the vertical guidance but again, its main buff is the autoloader which is nullified as it gets merked by a single round from a bmp through the turret

In my opinion, DM33 at 10.0 is more OP than DM63 at 10.3. But the truth is, there isn’t a huge difference. DM63 should have better performance, I’m not saying it should be at the level of the M900, but it could have performance similar to the Chinese 105mm shell (around 490mm).

If it gets its more historical pen all dm 63 vehicles should move up, which im against as that removes my favorite 10.0 tank from that lineup.

counter offer add the new dm63 to the game

Eh, again does that change anything? It would just be added to vehicles that can already use it which means they should go up.

*120mm dm63

Thought you were talking 105mm my b

@el_Argentino i saw that

1 Like

I agree that many vehicles would see an increase in their BR, but only a few would become less competitive, especially the M-60s with DM63.
Many of them could simply get DM33 (just like the TAM 2IP, which is from the same time as the 2C but has weaker shell for balancing reasons)

DM63 at 9.3 is great, but at 10.3 it feels weak. The Boxer MGS stands out more for its rate of fire than for its penetration.

Additionally, in the future, some nations will have competitive light tank support options at higher tiers (like the M10 with M900 in the USA or the Chinese VT-5 with DTW2-105 ), and the German 105mm guns will be far behind. Even Israel still has the M428 option for its LT Eitan and Sabrah.

1 Like

Eitan is also pretty well protected, it is 40 tons for a reason

1 Like

we were talking about 105mm ammunition. All the light tanks will be glass cannons. However, I’ll add something to your comment: Namer weighs 65 tons, and it doesn’t matter.

What I really wanted was for the merkavas to be corrected, these tanks don’t even hold a shot, and they aren’t like that and weren’t like that before when they were launched

Tbf tho we have like 5-7 different Magachs with DM63 (M426) and an increase in pen would be quite nice since they’re all basically identical and at the exact same BR. I mean until they give us M248 “Sword” APFSDS for the Magach 7C.

Happy Chinese National Day

1 Like