Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

But Poland as a standalone would also have more TT uniques as Gaijin would be forced to add unique vehicles as TT to fill it out when they don’t have to with sub-trees.

1 Like

Plus I will add most in game nations are almost finished anyway as why do you think gaijin resorted to add subs.

1 Like

No. They arent.
They simply dont want to add more unique vehicles. Thats why we only see C&P sub-tt’s.

Take a look at Japan.

The Mitsubishi T-1 strike aircraft variants haven’t been added yet, just like their most used WWII ground attackers like the Ki-46 variants.
Same goes for their most produced bombers, G3M and Ki-48 variants.

Instead they go for C&P bombers and no Strike aircraft.

Edit:

And then now we get a C&P Thailand sub-TT with AV-8B and C&P skyhawks.

While the inidiginous T-1 will be reserved for premium, bundle, battlepass or event vehicle.
Mark my words.

4 Likes

Without being too demeaning… what was actually “unique” in either Hungary or Finland? The T-55M is semi unique, but isn’t that it?

Exactly!
Why waste effort on creating a whole new vehicle and model when you can reuse an old one, bung it in a sub-tree and call it a “new” vehicle?

4 Likes

I mean Hungry did get the Csaba, Turan as TT which is better than nothing but for the most part all the unique stuff can be found in the premium and events section.

2 Likes

Ah yes, that 1.3 Car thing, and the hilariously bad Medium.

Could you consider the Lynx unique?

Probably as they are the only operators of it right now right? bar a few prototype variants for Germany they’re currently the only nation with a claim for it.

1 Like

Thailand doesn’t operate the AV-8B or any Skyhawks. They also have a lot of unique options to offer.

Though I do feel like we are running out of space in the techtrees to add even the vehicles of one nation, let alone multiple.
Sure, some capability or BR holes are only filled with subnations, but that still takes away the space for various unique vehicles and variants while also limiting the potential of the nation added as subtree.

3 Likes

Rather not nice you kept spamming smin on a near daily bases

This, exactly, right here. and we only have two ways we can go about fixing this.

A. How sub-trees work/added is changed.
or
B. We resume adding new independent nations.

6 Likes

Right, I almost forgot to advertise the rework suggestion again!

9 Likes

USSR MiG-17PF like hungarian from italy tech tree

But yes soviet tech tree no MiG-17PFU

2 Likes

You sir(?) are doing the good work.

We’d have half as many of the problems we do now when talking about nations to be added in the future if that was how sub-trees were in the first place, as that gets rid of the fundamental problems of sub-trees well also keeping what made them a good idea in the first place.

3 Likes

Which I think is a bit of a double standard

Why is it OK to continously add vehicles of one warring party each update, but none of the other?

Here you go

6 Likes

Ah yes, modern gunships

Spoiler

Why would they even consider adding something like that?

1 Like

Brown cheese?

3 Likes

¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

1 Like

6 Likes